What a beautiful resort! My husband, two daughters and I just returned from a six day stay at Cap Maison. We had a two room villa with a full kitchen, washer, dryer, tvs, living room, patio and our own pool! It was perfect! Our view was amazing and we were lucky enough to be very close to the restaurant and another pool. But this is also a downside, because of any parties at the open air restaurant it can get quite noisy. My youngest daughter and I arrived a day early and were treated to a tour of the produce market and a cooking lesson in our villa. (Basically our lunch that day) that was an amazing meal! The spa was very small, but the services were excellent. And I can't say enought about the food at the restaurant. We had breakfast there every morning and dinner there three nights. The food was healthy, fresh and de-lish! They even accommodated our nut, gluten and dairy allergies.
There are a couple of downsides to Cap Maison. The steps down to the beach can be quite a hike for some people, the gym is pretty lacking and the a/c is only in the bedrooms. But at this time of year it was not a problem. Our biggest complaint was a wedding party that carried their partying into the early hours of the morning. (some people do try to sleep at 3:30 am). These people were quite loud and inconsiderate. The management did very little to quiet them, it took a downpour to send them in.
I would definitely stay at this beautiful resort again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cap Maison is a lovingly created, family owned and managed five star boutique resort combining great attention to detail with a highly personalized style of service. Set in a stunning location above a beautiful secluded sandy beach on the north west coast of St Lucia, it offers luxury private villa suites, many with private rooftop pools, as well as Junior Suites and rooms. Facilities include the much sought after Cliff at Cap panoramic fine dining restaurant as well as the equally famous Naked Fisherman Beach Bar & Grill, a spa, fully equipped fitness centre, walk in wine cellar, beach service, free non motorised water sports, a hiking and running club, private 46 foot resort boat, club lounge with (computer access) and concessionary golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with West Indies, Holiday Gems, Booking.com, Travelbag, HotelsClick, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Cap Maison reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cap Maison Hotel Cap Estate
- Cap Maison Gros Islet
- Cap Maison Hotel Gros Islet
- Cap Maison St. Lucia/Cap Estate