My Fiance and I spent 6 days at Cap Maison for our Honeymoon. When we arrived at the airport we were greeted by our car service driver Ken. He was so personable and gave us a history about the island. The car ride was very nice. It did take about an hour and 20 minutes to get to the hotel, but the landscape and the company made it go by fast.
Once we got to the hotel we were greeted with champagne, and friendly staff members who took our bags, and walked us to our villa. We stayed in a two story hot tub villa overlooking the naked fisherman, which I talk about later. The villas are gorgeous and remind me of a villa in the Mediterranean. There is plenty of space and storage for all of your luggage and belongings. The beds were comfy, and combined with the sounds of the ocean and birds your guaranteed to sleep like a baby.
The food was amazing. I have to give a shout out to Cereal and Robertson who took such good care of us, especially on our private dining night. The staff here is unbelievably courteous, and seriously the best the staff that I have ever encountered at an all inclusive resort. They will bend over backwards to make sure you have a perfect time here. If you get a chance to eat at the Naked Fisherman, you must!! The burgers are amazing!! Scott the cook does a fantastic job, and is very friendly. Charlene at the Bar makes the best drinks!
My fiance and I will be coming back here again and again! We already miss it, and it's only been 2 days since we returned. Thank you Cap Maison for making our Honeymoon so special, and a trip that we will never forget.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cap Maison is a lovingly created, family owned and managed five star boutique resort combining great attention to detail with a highly personalized style of service. Set in a stunning location above a beautiful secluded sandy beach on the north west coast of St Lucia, it offers luxury private villa suites, many with private rooftop pools, as well as Junior Suites and rooms. Facilities include the much sought after Cliff at Cap panoramic fine dining restaurant as well as the equally famous Naked Fisherman Beach Bar & Grill, a spa, fully equipped fitness centre, walk in wine cellar, beach service, free non motorised water sports, a hiking and running club, private 46 foot resort boat, club lounge with (computer access) and concessionary golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Holiday Gems, West Indies, Booking.com, Travelbag, HotelsClick, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Cap Maison reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cap Maison Hotel Cap Estate
- Cap Maison Gros Islet
- Cap Maison Hotel Gros Islet
- Cap Maison St. Lucia/Cap Estate