Cap Maison is a beautiful hotel hidden away in the extreme north of the island.
Our room was a two story villa with a hot tub on the balcony and incredible views of Smugglers Bay and the most beautiful sunset you could ever imagine. Other rooms had the option of private and even rooftop pools.
The restaurant serves superb food, morning, noon and night, and is situated on a cliff, overlooking the Caribbean Sea. The two pools are perfect for couples looking to unwind and relax again overlooking the vast sea. Smugglers Bay is a secluded beach area with free activities as well as a small restaurant and bar, which serves amazing cocktails all day.
The staff were beyond polite and helpful every minute of our stay there, and my wife and I would return in a heartbeat if we had a chance to.
It truly is a paradise on a stunningly beautiful island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cap Maison is a new family owned and managed five star boutique resort. Located above a beautiful secluded sandy cove on the north west coast of St Lucia, Cap Maison offers luxury private villa suites, many with private rooftop pools. Facilities include a waterfront fine dining restaurant, spa, fully equipped fitness centre, walk in wine cellar, beach club with chaise lounge service, free non motorised water sports, a hiking and running club, private 46 foot resort boat, club lounge with (computer access) and concessionary golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, West Indies, Holiday Gems, Travelbag, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Ebookers and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cap Maison reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cap Maison Hotel Cap Estate
- Cap Maison Gros Islet
- Cap Maison Hotel Gros Islet
- Cap Maison St. Lucia/Cap Estate