Cap Maison was an amazing trip for my husband and I. We chose to 'do' very little outside the resort because we didn't want to leave our amazing roof top terrace. The staff at the beach were great and extremely helpful with the water sports. The office staff was also very helpful in giving us information about all there is to do on the island, however we didn't want to leave the beauty that was at Cap Maison. The location was great ( we took the helicopter over) and the sunsets were truly breathtaking. The drivers they chose for us were top-notch! We have 2 small children and it was the perfect get away we needed. My husband is hoping we can go again next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cap Maison is a new family owned and managed five star boutique resort. Located above a beautiful secluded sandy cove on the north west coast of St Lucia, Cap Maison offers luxury private villa suites, many with private rooftop pools. Facilities include a waterfront fine dining restaurant, spa, fully equipped fitness centre, walk in wine cellar, beach club with chaise lounge service, free non motorised water sports, a hiking and running club, private 46 foot resort boat, club lounge with (computer access) and concessionary golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with West Indies, Odigeo, Priceline, Holiday Gems, Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Travelbag, Preferred Hotels, Hotel.de, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Cap Maison reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cap Maison Hotel Cap Estate
- Cap Maison Gros Islet
- Cap Maison Hotel Gros Islet
- Cap Maison St. Lucia/Cap Estate