Cap Maison is the best hotel that we visited in Saint Lucia. In fact, it is among the best hotels in which I have ever had the pleasure of staying.
From the moment we arrived, it was clear that we had discovered a superior hotel. Upon arrival, we were greeted by the front end manager, Day (not sure about the spelling), who offered us both glasses of chilled champagne while she searched for our reservation. There was some initial confusion regarding our booking because my last and first names had somehow been reversed, but Day was incredibly accommodating and helpful. She even offered us a complimentary villa to relax in and freshen up while they prepared our suite.
What was even more amazing was the upgrade we were offered for our trouble. Instead of the very adequate suite that we had booked, we were given an Ocean View Villa Suite with a Rooftop Terrace and Private Pool. This was easily the most beautiful place that I have ever stayed in my entire life. It was perfect in nearly every way. It was spacious, tastefully decorated, and well appointed with nearly every conceivable amenity.
During our stay, Day continued to check in with us. She helped us arrange our massages, made dinner reservations for us, and generally made certain that our every need was met. Every staff member was friendly, courteous and professional. The dinner at The Cliff Restaurant was excellent and the setting was magnificent. The therapists who performed our couples massage were quite skillful. There is little negative that I can report about our experience at Cap Maison.
When we return to Saint Lucia, it will be at Cap Maison that we will book our stay. There is no more picturesque setting in the north of the island and probably no better hotel on all of the island. Thank you, Cap Maison, for being such a wonderful part of our honeymoon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cap Maison is a lovingly created, family owned and managed five star boutique resort combining great attention to detail with a highly personalized style of service. Set in a stunning location above a beautiful secluded sandy beach on the north west coast of St Lucia, it offers luxury private villa suites, many with private rooftop pools, as well as Junior Suites and rooms. Facilities include the much sought after Cliff at Cap panoramic fine dining restaurant as well as the equally famous Naked Fisherman Beach Bar & Grill, a spa, fully equipped fitness centre, walk in wine cellar, beach service, free non motorised water sports, a hiking and running club, private 46 foot resort boat, club lounge with (computer access) and concessionary golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, West Indies, Holiday Gems, Travelbag, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Cap Maison reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cap Maison Hotel Cap Estate
- Cap Maison Gros Islet
- Cap Maison Hotel Gros Islet
- Cap Maison St. Lucia/Cap Estate