“This is a lovely place to stay when visiting...”
other traveller has booked this property
Belle Kaye Villa Belle Kaye Border
View of Marigot Bay
Another view of Pigeon Island
More Sunset viewed from Belle Kaye Gladstone Apartment Balcony
Bathing downstream of the Sulphur Spring
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
Italian first
Any
Carla P
“This is a lovely place to stay when visiting Saint Lucia”
Reviewed 18 April 2015 for a stay in March 2015

I stayed to Belle Kaye for over two weeks in March this year. I enjoyed my stay so much that I already have a friend of mine staying for a month and I am planning to bring my family in the near future. The owner is extremely kind and helpful. The place is spotless clean and offers the comfort of being in your own home. The view from the terrace is outstanding.
Thank you Eroy for being so accommodating and helpful.

Travelling group: Solo
Jinglish...
Clapham, United Kingdom
“Amazing thank you !”
Reviewed 9 March 2015 for a stay in March 2015
person found this review helpful

Our Stay at Belle Kaye Apartments made our holiday to St Lucia that extra bit special.
There is relaxed and peaceful feel in and around the apartments and Peter is an exceptional and kind host.
We were given and extremely warm welcome and Peter was so helpful, approachable and friendly within minutes we felt safe and most importantly we felt at home.

The apartments have all the catering needs with local shops just down the road.
The bathroom facilities are great with huge showers and air conditioning in the bedroom and mosquito panels on the windows.
Belle Kaye is situated in a quite area north of Rodney bay and has spectacular peaceful views.
Pigeon Island is a 5 minute drive away as is Plantation beach for amazing Horse Riding and Kite Surfing.

Belle Kaye apartments and Peter cannot be faulted. It was perfect and we cant Thank Peter enough for making our St Lucian Holiday that bit extra special.

McCall, Idaho
Reviewed 8 March 2015 for a stay in March 2015

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location was key
Liked least: Having to leave after just three days!
Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Sillirion...
“Feel like I was starting with my grandmother for a weekend terrible.”
Reviewed 8 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014
person found this review helpful

If your proving a service for why should the owner complain about how to use the Air-condition.why should he tell us to open the windows and not use the AC ,he complains about even thing.we came on vacation to enjoy it not to hear someone only complain about everything,thanks for the service but I will never retune.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
21 Jul 2014
Firstly, thank you for choosing Belle Kaye for your visit to "simply beautiful St Lucia". I am sorry that you felt the way you did but, I do not consider asking you to be economical with the air-conditioning and not to take internal furniture outside, treating you like grand children grandchildren. Especially, when conserving energy is key these days, not to mention the high unnecessary cost that you left me with, when I gave you such a large discounted rate. With respect, perhaps if you behaved responsibly like adults, I would not have to remind you of what is expected of my guests. One of my other guests even had to remind you that there were other people staying in the apartments and to keep the noise level down!
At Belle Kaye, my main source of revenue is from returning guests, so I must be doing something right. You say that you will not return, and to be frank, if a return visit was going to be the same again, I would most definitely not want to accept such a booking. Your visit has left me wondering how I can prevent any future stay like yours. It's as if you expected me to just give over my business to you to do anything you pleased and then pick up the pieces when you left. It doesn't quite work like that and I am sure you know that.
I did not take a security deposit from you, as I had corresponded and spoke with the leader of your group extensively, and I felt reassured that it was not necessary on this occasion. How wrong was I! Below is a list of most of the damage I have been left with to put right at my own cost:
1. Burnt out air-conditioning compressor, presumably due to prolonged continuous use with windows and doors not closed.
2. Broken/missing crockery and glasses.
3. Torn curtain in the Gladstone apartment.
4. Burnt bedspread in the Villa - a guest ironed on the bed, even though I had provided an ironing board, and must have left the iron "ON" on top of the spread. This actually resulted in the sheet being stuck to the mattress protector and ruined them both.
5. Missing hand towel.
6. The state the kitchen was left in was totally unacceptable. I don't expect guests to tidy up the apartment when they leave, but you do not leave burnt food in the pots and things like cooked rotis' etc in the fridge. They should at least go in the bin provided.
7. I thought it would be common sense not to take internal furniture, such as dining chairs, outside for them to get wet and faded by the sun - especially when there is ample external furniture provided for your use. These are the sort of things that I do not expect to remind my guests about.
As stated above, your stay has set me thinking how I can deal with this sort of occurrences in the future without my guests thinking that I am treating them like children. Thank goodness your stay was only for 4 days, as I dread to think what the state of the property would have been left in and the cost of my electricity bill had your stay been for longer. This is only the first time I had to remind guests of what is expected of them when they stay at Belle Kaye and I hope it will be the last.
Belle Kaye is a small establishment and I pride myself in providing a home from home self-catering apartments and villa environment. I am also proud of my ability to get on with my guests and being able to communicate with them. Your response to a reasonable and polite request regarding the use of the air-conditioning came as a shock to me.
Once again, thank you for choosing Belle Kaye in the first place and I hope your experience when you stay at future self-catering establishments will be as you expect, although I don’t think so, unless you take into account the rules of engagement for the hospitality industry in general!
Jane V
Farnham, England, United Kingdom
“Clean, comfortable and value for money- with good views”
Reviewed 17 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014
person found this review helpful

We stayed at Belle Kaye for a fortnight at the end of February / beginning of March, we stayed in apartment 2 which was clean and comfortable ( the bed was especially comfortable). There was a simple but well equipped kitchen in the spacious living area, which had a seating area and dining area. The windows had mosquito screens which I really appreciated (being one of their favourite people to bite!), there was an air conditioning unit in the bedroom but we didn't use it was there was a cool breeze through the apartment to keep us comfortable.There was a washing machine and drier which was useful.
Belle Kaye is located about half an hours walk away from the Marina and its about 10 minutes more to Rodney bay, so a car might be useful although buses get you to Gros Islet (only 10 mins walk) or taxis (about $35 EC from Rodney bay) are available. We bought a torch to ensure that we were seen when walking at night.
We arranged for Eroy (the owner) collect us from the airport and he stopped at the local supermarket for us before we got to the apartment so we could get some essentials. Eroy couldn't do enough for us throughout our stay and organised our hire car for us at a reasonable price, recommended places for us to eat and go (try the beaches near Cotton Bay for some peace and quiet!), joined us at Jambe De Bois on Pigeon Island for Jazz on Sunday nights, gave us the occasional lift (we had the car for 1 week and walked for the other). Eroy took us back to the airport on our last day, but organised lots of visits en route, we had lunch overlooking Dennery at his friends bar, and went to the Mamiku gardens and Latille waterfall, as well as Fort Vieux- with its fantastic views. Overall we had a good stay at Belle Kaye and found Eroy helped us make the best of our trip.

Leslie U
Winnipeg, Canada
“Warm temperature and people”
Reviewed 4 March 2014 for a stay in February 2014
person found this review helpful

6 of us stayed in the upper suite and we had lots of room. Warm breezes, great view, wonderful landlord!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The view
Liked least: Small bedroom
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Leek
Reviewed 9 February 2014 for a stay in December 2013

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing