BodyHoliday Saint Lucia
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Cap Maison(Cap Estate)(Great Value!)
US$536
US$671
Stephanie's Hotel(Gros Islet)
US$72
Hotels.com
blu St Lucia(Gros Islet)
US$158
US$129
Villa Cleopatra(Gros Islet)(Great Value!)
US$783
Orbitz.com
Palm Haven Hotel(Gros Islet)
US$187
US$157
US$466
US$211
The Ginger Lily Hotel(Gros Islet)(Great Value!)
US$137
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
2,606 results
All reviewsle sportbody holidayspa treatmentstao restaurantpiano barcariblue restaurantwellness centrefitness classescommunal tabletai chicariblue windowsgolf lessonsluxury ocean view roomsolo travellerwater sportsincluded treatmentspersonal training
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 April 2014

One of the best resorts we visited. All facilities all spotlessly clean and well equipped, the room was small but more than adequate for our needs, with a beautiful balcony overlooking the beach and water. No matter where you are at the hotel, you always have a front seat view of the ocean.
We particularly appreciated the quiet and unobtrusive service. Soft and pleasant music when you wanted some, no noisy entertainment organizers.
The restaurants serve a wonderful variety of freshly prepared and healthy food.
The spa treatments, especially massages, are a must. The best part was the daily schedule of activities, the yoga and pilates instructors are true professionals who know how to get you moving and having fun.
This is a perfect place to relax and recharge batteries. We will go back next year for sure!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Marg062
Reviewed 23 April 2014

The only negative thing that happened was on my first day when I slipped on the oily Top step of the main pool and fell heavily into the pool cutting my leg and hurting my shoulder. There was no hand rail on the steps. However by the time I left the resort this over-site had been rectified and the Main Pool now Boasts a new Handrail on the main steps. Although the staff were concerned about this accident on the first day I was surprized that there were no follow up calls after the first day to inquire how I was. That being said The resort and the staff were excellent in all other aspects. Housekeeping were first class, my room and bathroom were the best kept of any other Hotel that I have visited. The food was wonderful and had great choices for all tastes at all the restaurants. A great choice in activities were available every day. So much to do, so little time. The Spa treatments were good with one exception where the girl was heavy handed I made a change when I found I was scheduled with her the next time. They were very understanding at the Spa about this. My facial with Madonna was excellent what a lovely person she is and very professional. try and make time to see her at least once. All in all I would not hesitate to come back to this wonderful resort.

Room Tip: I was on the third floor in 306> Spectacular views of the Ocean and sunsets
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Trisha Y
Reviewed 23 April 2014

Have vacationed at this property three times, and it just keeps getting better and better if that is possible. I know when I arrive for my stay that I absolutely have nothing to worry about. The Staff, Spa, Food, Accommodations, Activities, the beautiful gardens, white sandy beach are simply outstanding, no disappointments here. You are guaranteed a fabulous vacation where body, mind and spirit are treated. It is a total detox from the fast paced lives we live. This property should be on everyones 'Bucket List'. I plan to return as soon as I can, because I know what is there waiting for me. Heaven on Earth!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank Suzanne G
Reviewed 21 April 2014

Great bay location, excellent included treatments in beautiful spa, wellness activities throughout the day for all needs.

You get back home feeling really good.

Small incident happened which was managed with care.

Helicopter ride between airport and resort is a must.

Highly recommended! Enjoy

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Nicolas B
Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

Took the plunge and visited solo in November 2013 and LOVED it!

Now I've been to La Source Grenada which has a similar concept however Le Sport is leaps and bounds ahead.

Rooms:
The "awful" single rooms I read so much about and dreaded turned out to be pleasantly decorated , spacious , updated and very adequate. I requested not to be on the ground floor in advance and I was placed on the 4th floor. The bed was very comfortable and apart from the view which is nonexistent the room is great. I had a small patio which looked out into the gardens, if you wished you could sit outside.

Food:
Excellent, tasty and fresh with healthy options such as salads. Breakfast buffet was adequate and dinner at Tao was great. I had one dinner at the hosted singles table which was fun .

Drinks:
All name brands, since I was having champagne cocktails as my drink of choice I cannot tell you what others were available . Service at the pool and beach was always prompt .

Spa:
The treatment rooms are pretty basic but the spa location and setting is beautiful. The message was not as good as I had else where but it was relaxing .

Beach:
Not very long for walking but nice and sandy with clear water . No getting up early to reserve pool or beach loungers, staff will set you up with an umbrella , table and bottled water. Always got a beach bed at the pool where I spent my mornings , handed it over go the next guests when I left.

Service :
Top notch, nothing was a problem or overbearing .

Entertainment
Live band and dancing, to be honest somewhat corny but I survived .

The only complaint is I wished the entire resort had wifi and adapters to plug in your charger at the bar!

Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo