Cap Maison(Cap Estate)(Great Value!)
US$536
Royalton Saint Lucia(Cap Estate)(Great Value!)
US$881
US$108
blu St Lucia(Gros Islet)
US$299
US$129
Villa Cleopatra(Gros Islet)(Great Value!)
US$179
US$121
Orbitz.com
US$376
US$323
The Ginger Lily Hotel(Gros Islet)(Great Value!)
US$122
Villa Ocean View(Cap Estate)
No availability for your dates from our partners
2,647 results
All reviewsle sportbody holidayspa treatmentstao restaurantpiano barcariblue restaurantwellness centrecommunal tabletai chifitness classescariblue windowsgolf lessonsluxury ocean view roomincluded treatmentssolo travellerpersonal trainingwater sports
Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

This is my 4th visit to The Body Holiday. It's quite a long way to go to from New Zealand but definitely worth it. This time I met another fellow Kiwi which is unusual but it was great chatting and sharing some meals with her. I take the helicopter both ways as I do suffer from car sickness ,so even though it was my 8th time coming back, I still got a thrill out of it. Also the helicopter staff remembered me.
My room was upgraded and was just below the Penthouse suite. The views from there were amazing especially when you first arrive and are so tired from the flights. My room was so peaceful and beautiful and really looked after by the girl who cleaned it every day. The staff do look after their repeat clients.
I did notice a few changes from when I was there last- nearly 4 years ago. The Deli is now open earlier and later which is wonderful. Previously you had to wait till 11.00. There were some new items on the juice and smoothie menus, keeping up with the latest turmeric themes. Also some lovely beetroot juices and other new additional items to try. I loved having the tablet in the room to see what was going on and you could even read the British news papers if you wished! You can select your choice of pillow before you arrive,which was great. I noticed the afternoon tea service was different. I preferred the other way where it was all set out and you could select what you wanted. Now they bring you some items. I didn't like that as much but just my preference. Maybe it was because of the birds, don't know. The other change which didn't particularly sit comfortably with me was the up selling in the Spa. This was the first time I'd experienced this. I'm sure Americans wouldn't mind but it didn't feel right with me, maybe because I'm from New Zealand ,not sure.
Now to mention some staff I felt worthy of mentioning....Edwin,who took the Tai Chi was such a beautiful person. I think we were all just a little bit in love with him! Magdeline(or maybe Madeleine? Not sure) gave the best foot massage. The beach/pool guys/girls, they worked so hard, bringing us carrot sticks and dip,melon,iceblocks and loads more little treats. Azumi, gave me the best massage and I even requested her again for a Hot Stone Massage. She was amazing. Martin who took Pilates, I learned such a lot of good information from him.
I was lucky enough to go to Tao several times, it was amazing as always, perfect service ,visually delightful and wonderful food,especially the deserts!!
I wish I could stay there for a month! I would definitely recommend,after all, I've been there 4 times. Most people you meet are repeat clients. Can't wait till I can save up enough to go again.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank AnnahM87
General-Managers1, Manager at BodyHoliday Saint Lucia, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2017

Dear AnnahM87,

Thank you so much for your delightful review. It's always great to get feedback like this from our return-guests who know how high our standards are! We are glad you enjoyed the helicopter experience and made use of our new deli opening hours - more time to get the delicious juices in! Your feedback regarding specific team members is greatly appreciated, and will be passed on. We do hope you feel rested and rejuvenated after your stay, and we look forward to welcoming you back to the resort very soon.

Reviewed 11 August 2017

It's almost impossible to fault this holiday, from landing, helicopter transfer and arrival, through the entire experience, to departure, my wife and I were well looked after by attentive and friendly staff.
Keep fit bods are well catered for with well appointed facilities, treatments and classes.
At first, I felt a little under pressure to attend, but after a couple of days realised that I wasn't obliged to do anything I didn't want to. It was my holiday.
We did find that there are people that return year after year and know each other quite well, but we got to know a few that made us feel quite welcome - especially over a few brandy sours whilst enjoying a bit of a singalong in the piano bar.
Food, great... Particularly Tao, the onsite Thai restaurant, though this had to be booked in advance. We managed twice in 12 days.
Gents... make sure you take long trousers for dinner in the evening.
The lower room we were first showed in to felt a little damp, so we asked to move.
No problem at all. It was much better, but next time, I think we will look at something a little larger.
It was adults only during our time there in 'Jive June', and we both said it felt more relaxed without kids running around.
Would I recommend it? Definitely.
Would I go again? Absolutely!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank DaveGHants

Dear DaveGHants,

Thank you very much for your kind review. Here at Bodyholiday Saint Lucia, one of our top priorities is ensuring that our guests make their holiday their own - we are delighted to hear that you did just that. We are also very glad to hear that you enjoyed the food and drink we have on offer, and will pass this feedback onto the relevant teams. We would love to welcome you back to Bodyholiday sometime soon!

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

This is my second visit to this wonderful place. Stayed in the newly refurbished deluxe beach front rooms which were lovely. This is the best resort in the world if you are looking for for a holiday which combines relaxation classes, fabulous spa treatments, amazing sports facilities and fitness classes. The food is also healthy and there are four great restaurants to choose from . Great for anyone who wants to come back from a holiday feeling and looking fabulous. Also super during the summer months for families with a daily programme of events to suit everyone. Thank you Body Holiday. I will be back!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank sandra c
General-Managers1, Manager at BodyHoliday Saint Lucia, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2017

Dear Sandra,

Thank you for the kind review of BodyHoliday Saint Lucia! We are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and left feeling relaxed and rejuvenated. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Warm regards,
Team BodyHoliday

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

If 6 star was a real thing this hotel would get it in my eyes. I honestly can't put into words how incredible the bodyholiday is but I will try. We went for our honeymoon in July for two weeks and this far surpassed our expectations. On your arrival at the hotel you are met with the warmest, friendly staff who give you a cool towel and fresh drinks, we thought that maybe due to it being the front of house they are extra friendly however every staff member bar none were as friendly as the front of house. There is no obligation to join any of the various classes but those that we did we were met with open arms. My husband scuba dives and managed to get in about 9 dives whilst we were there and the scuba team lead by Daniel were so friendly and knowledgable, I even had a go at the 'try-dive' with Rusty and loved it. The snorkelling on the beach is incredible, we saw sting rays, puffa fish, eels, lobsters, parrot fish just to name a few. Snorkels and masks are available for free of course to borrow and explore. The food is all delicious and in two weeks we did not get bored at all, I don't eat meat and the choices where endless. The staff at the deli where wonderful and every morning remembered us and knew we loved the 'ABC breakfast' smoothies. We stayed in room 202 which had a garden and sea view and was spotless thanks to the daily room service and evening turn down. We borrowed tennis rackets one day and the courts are great. We loved the cocktail party and the boat party( despite no music) it was great! We did the whale and dolphin watching excursion(ran by the scuba team) and saw a pod of about 100 dolphins! As it was a honeymoon we paid for the private sunset cruise, we had three members of staff with us and felt truly spoilt, Vertot was amazing with his hilarious tour guide skills and kept us laughing even when it started to rain. This place has such an amazing sense of community and we made some great friends here whom we will stay in touch with. The evening entertainment is whatever you make of it, we retired to bed at 9pm some evenings, and others stayed up until the early hours of the morning in the piano bar(big shoutout to Jermaine who kept us hydrated and happy). The age of clientele is completely ranged, were both late 20s and didn't feel either old or young there.We always said we would never return to the same country twice let alone resort however we definitely will be back. Bravo Bodyholiday, Bravo.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear LuluBurton,

Wow - what a lovely review! Here at Bodyholiday Saint Lucia, our guests' satisfaction is our top priority, and we are delighted to hear that our resort surpassed your expectations. It is important to us that guests tailor their holidays to suit them - and by the sounds of things, you both really made sure that your honeymoon was your own.
Many congratulations on your wedding, and we do hope to see you back at Bodyholiday sometime soon.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

My wife and I visited Le Sport (body holiday) in July with high expectations. Whilst we had a great holiday, there is something lacking in this resort, I will try and give an unbiased review of all areas of the resort. If there was a 3.5* option it would have got that.

Room - we stayed in the Grand lux ocean front room which was refurbished in 2015. Nice large room with a great view, modern design, although the gap in the glass between the toilet and shower meant that the toilet got flooded every time we showered, bad design. Only other thing to say about the room is that everything it always feels damp. Humidity is running at 90% and as a result nothing ever dries properly and your clothes and the room was often damp. We suffered a lot less than many who we heard changed rooms because of the damp.

Location and Beach - beautiful if so what small bay, nowhere to go for a long walk on the beach, although lovely settings and warm Caribbean Sea. Sunbeds good and great beach service (drinks and snacks), if sometimes on Caribbean time, but it's a holiday. It's a very pretty location.

Pools - no where near as big as the pictures suggest, probably the smallest hotel pools I have been to, disappointing as we like a nice pool to sit by.

Beach facilities - 3 lounges anchored out to sea to sunbath on offered cool water to lie in whilst sunbathing, which kept you cool. Water skiing, doughnuts, cat sailing and paddle boards all available, free in group sessions each day. Snorkeling off beach is pretty good with lots to see, boat from Sandals anchors here each day for their guests snorkeling. Down side is it's a public beach and you do get lots of locals on the beach each day, around 10 people fishing off the beach every day, which does give concerns when leaving valuables lying on the beach, there apparently have been issues although we didn't suffer any.

Activities - Great list of activities, we did the 4 x 7am morning walks (all very hilly but pretty) and my wife tried out the Tai-Chi and golf lessons, both tried one spin session as well. The down side to some of the activities is some of the areas they are held, for example the spin classes are in a log cabin in the hills, and it's damp and smells real bad, hence we only went once. Aqua pool very small, day we did it too many guests for pool size, but actual aqua class very good.

Spa - upside is you get a treatment each day included, all other than Thalasso therapy (30 mins) are 50 minute sessions. Some issues with the Spa, compared to other places , especially 5* resorts , this is a poor spa in terms of condition, look and staff training levels. Each massage we had varied from the previous one, even when exactly the same massage, shows a lack of standardised training, sometimes these were not good at all. The Thalasso pool is awful really bad condition and should be shut an refurbished immediately, the tiles are green and have mould.

The managers cocktail party is held at the Spa, a nice setting and we looked forward to meeting the senior managemnent as we have at previous hotel events where guests views have been sort, Unfortunately we had no contact other than saying a initial hello to staff, and the whole event was set up as a sales push for additional spa treatments. They even had a guest being given a message by 2 therapists in the middle of where the drinks were being served,with his modesty being covered (barely) by a small towel. Not what I expect from a cocktail party. There was no need for this blatant sales pitch as every guest goes to the Spa each day anyway. Our experience of the management was they are lacking strength and visibility and this needs improving. The resort is totally controlled by the absent owners.

Dining - food quality varied immensely day to day and restaurant to restaurant. The chicken here is especially poor quality.

Deli - opens at 10am shuts around 5-6pm, offers wraps, sandwiches, smoothies and hot drinks, lovely staff and in general very good food. They have a standard menu of options, but are very helpful if you fancy something slightly different, so do ask.

Cariblue - main restaurant, lovely location, buffet lunchtime and a la Carte (7 different menus rotate) in the evenings, Wednesday is Caribbean buffet in the evening. Decent quality food each night all nicely presented, some menus much better than others, so pick carefully to what suits you.

Cariblue windows - our experience of this wasn't good, for. Couple of reasons. We went our second night with our realizing the menu was French, unfortunately not to our taste. Secondly as a tasting menu the portions were ridiculously large. They also served the 3rd and 4th courses on the same plate, one was fish and the other a lamb cutlet (but strange and never seen that done before). We were so disappointed with the meal we didn't go back.

Pavilion - main buffet restaurant for lunch and dinner. Not great menu choice , the lunchtime pizza's were very good. Evenings is buffet except money and Thursday when the Main course is from a very limited a la Carte choice (4 options). Tuesday - Indian, Wednesday - Caribbean Friday - BBQ Saturday - fish Sunday - roast meats.

Tao - the Asian restaurant is the best by a mile, food quality is great(even the chicken), excellent menu choice where anything can be had as a main or starter, all with great service and presentation. We ate here 5 times due to how good it was. You do however need to book (from 48 hours prior at 8am)

Trips out - lots on offer, we did the northern rainforest canopy zip wire and gondola ride which was a great 1/2 day. 8 zip wires from tree to tree. Booked via the tour operator.
We also did the Dolphin and whale watching trip via the hotel. We went on the scuba boat which is lovely and gets you about quickly. We travelled down the west coast towards the Pitons, we were luck to see a pod of about 40,pilot whales and another pod of around 30 dolphins. We then travelled down to the base of the pitons for snorkeling which was great. There is a very nice reef there and the guide was very informative.the 1/2 day trip was expensive $110 each but worth it.

Olympian - whilst we were there we had Jamie Baulch as the resident Olympian. He took 7am sessions on the beach each day and on a Thursday night gave a talk about his life and journey to being here is is. A Very informative and moving talk about his challenges through his life.

Staff - we had heard lots about how Lovely the staff were, this was very hit and miss, some (deli, tao, some spa) were lovely, others simply ignored you. Having recently returned from Greece, these staff are not a patch on them.

One final point is that this is sold as an adult only resort other than over the summer when children over 12 are allowed. In general there were a number of older teenagers their, but that was to be expected. What we didn't expect was a number of children much younger than 12 ( 3-4 looked to be 7 or 8) if you sell your resort on the basis of over 12's only then the rules should be stuck to and checks carried out prior to travel, very disappointing.

Overall did it live up to our high expectations, No. Would we go back No (70% of people do which we find strange there are much better places), however we did have a great holiday and met some lovely people. St Lucia is beautiful and well worth a visit if you haven't been, but Le sport is lacking strong management and a significant financial investment to bring the resort up to its 5* billing.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
9  Thank LesClaireM

Dear LesClaireM,

Thank you for your review. We are glad to hear that you had a great holiday. We appreciate all of your comments and take all guest feedback very seriously. Your points will be passed on to the relevant teams. Feel free to reach out to us directly if you have any further questions or comments, we would be very grateful to hear from you.