“Great B&B”

Croesonen Farm Bed & Breakfast
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Eglwysbach
Croesonen Farm Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 1 Eglwysbach B&B and Inns
Reviewed 15 September 2013

We stayed here for the August bank holiday weekend. We loved the beautiful location and it was so peaceful. Deborah and Mark were so welcoming and helpful. The cooked breakfast was more than plentiful and set us up for a day's walking. You can walk from the front door or easily access the more well trodden routes of Snowdonia. Be sure to have some of Deborah's bara brith - delicious! Thank you for a wonderful stay.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Liz J

Reviewed 2 August 2013

I've stayed at Croesonen several times and I always receive a warm welcome by the owners, Mark & Deborah. Its a real home from home and its clear that the place has been a real labour of love for them both. The B&B retains all of its original features, including the wooden beams & inglenook fireplace and is beautifully decorated throughout. The place is full of character but has all the mod-cons that one would expect. The location is excellent for visiting other, interesting places in the area and Mark & Deb are very knowledgeable about the region. The views are spectacular and there is nothing better than to sit in the garden and enjoy the surroundings; a wonderful place to just sit and relax. The food at the farm is fabulous - home-cooked and sourced locally, with much of the fresh produce actually grown on the farm - picked directly from the allotment and brought to the table - and you can really taste the difference. Deborah is a wonderful cook and you can be sure of leaving the table fully satisfied and well fed! The rooms are spotlessly clean, comfortable and spacious. All have their own, unique character and you can be sure of a good night's sleep. I can't wait to go back to North Wales again and stay at Croesonen, which is a little haven away from the hustle and bustle. Many thanks to Mark and Deborah for making my stay so enjoyable - I arrived as a guest and left as a friend.

Room Tip: All the rooms are lovely - each one unique and characterful. Croesonen is surrounded by fields and c...
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank JoBenn47
Reviewed 24 July 2013

I have visited Croesonen Farm on more than one occasion and will continue to holiday there for many years to come, the owners Deb & Mark really make you feel welcome and nothing is ever too much trouble, I have never stayed anywhere that is so warm and welcoming, the farm itself is beautiful and the views are outstanding.
The B&B is decorated to a very high standard and has all its original features, the wooden beams & small doors are very charming and really add to the character of the house, it is beautifully designed and boasts a modern design without taking away the original character of the farmhouse.

The location of Croesonen is fantastic, it's close enough to the local town Llandudno but far way enough to be completely at peace, I have never felt so relaxed and rested. The owners were very helpful with information on all local activities and places to visit.

Food at the farm was like nothing I have ever had before, all the produce was locally sourced and you could really tell the difference in quality, I am a very fussy eater but Deb listened to what I wanted and everything was cooked perfectly, my fave being the welsh breakfast!

I can't wait to visit north Wales again!
Thank you for making everything perfect!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank DanielleJanee

Been to Croesonen Farm Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!