“Great fun for all the family!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Shearwater Safaris

Shearwater Safaris
Ranked #1 of 2 things to do in Neyland
More attraction details
Owner description: Here at Shearwater Safaris we provide an up close experience of the marine wildlife in its natural environment. On board our purpose built vessel we aim to take you into the heart of this diverse environment, around the islands of Skomer and Skokholm and beyond toward the Celtic deep for an experience you will never forget.So travel with us. See the coast as is should be seen, from the sea. Enjoy thrills and serenity in equal measure as we explore the cliffs, coves, tidal overfalls and secluded bays of the Pembrokeshire coast, its offshore islands and marvel at the abundant wildlife.
“Great fun for all the family!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2012

Fantastic day out for all the family. I would highly recommend this trip when visiting Pembrokeshire, such a pretty part of the world.

My 4yr old had a brilliant time and looked so cute in his little life jacket! It's a couple of months since our trip but he stills talks about now..!

#valueformoney=happymummy

Pembrokeshire
“Milford Haven Estuary”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2012

great boat, great day out! would highly recommend.

Visited June 2012
Tenby, United Kingdom
“Ab Fab!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 May 2012

I had a wonderful experience, on a most glorious day! The ride was exhilarating (and I felt so safe), and the wildlife was so close. Ben and Mair made the experience all the more enjoyable with their friendliness, wit, and knowledge (and even home made biscuits!).

Visited May 2012
Pembrokeshire
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Loved it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2012

Went out to Skomer & Skokholm islands with Shearwater Safaris yesterday and loved every minute of it! The boat ride to the islands was exhilarating and then when we got there the scenery and wildlife was just breathtaking. Ben, the skipper, turned the engine off so that we could hear the sounds around us and I hadn't expected it to be quite so special, watching all of the birds and seals at such close quarters was something I'll never forget.

I highly recommend this tour!

Visited May 2012
1 Thank me l
Worcester, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Pembrokeshire Coastline - Sea Trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 May 2012

Having visited Pembrokeshire many times on holiday, this was the first time I have experienced this magnificent and historic coastline from the sea. Topaz is a safe and well equipped boat , the skipper was extremely knowledgeable on the historical sites in the estuary and the plethora of bird and sea life; I will certainly be booking with Shearwater Safaris on my next visit.

Visited April 2012