“Sunday Carvery”

Ranked #2 of 7 Restaurants in Neyland
Pembroke, United Kingdom
“Sunday Carvery”
Reviewed 2 July 2014

We had Sunday lunch there .for my Birthday, it was great very tasty and as much as you wanted, the staff were very friendly and the owner was great very people friendly, would go back again and again

• Visited June 2014
3 Thank Angiemunro

“Sunday lunch ”
Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

Friendly staff good choice of veg and meat cooked very well good service only problem no roast parsnips lol maybe next time but does go to show seasonal veg

2 Thank Mikey191259
Milford Haven, United Kingdom
“Cracking Pub”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

This is a lovely little pub. A cracking sunday dinner second to none. Great beer, Great beer garden, service with a smile and pretty cheap too. Fully loaded juke box and a pool table, can't fault it.

Visited June 2014
2 Thank Daleybaby
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Unfortunately I was Disappointed”
Reviewed 31 May 2014

This was my first time eating out at The Rose and Willow, and unfortunately it was not a great experience.

I ordered the mixed grill which for its price was not particularly outstanding. This mixed grill however was topped off by not one, not two but THREE human hairs.

I spoke to the waitress who happily removed the mixed grill, subtracted it from the bill and gave me a complementary dessert. I was however annoyed that she removed all my food from the table (there was a bowl of chips with the grill, and this was removed before I had finished).

I was with 5 other people and I will point out that they had no problems with their meals. I am hoping that this is more indicative of the service normally provided and that my experience was a mere aberration.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank OptomB
Pembroke, United Kingdom
“Excellent!”
Reviewed 20 April 2014

Fab restaurant, friendly service! Sunday buffet was great..lots of veg too choose from. Excellent, friendly service. Highly recommend it.

• Visited April 2014