The Bingham Townhouse
US$81
US$74
Agoda.com
US$80
Ibis Nottingham Centre(Nottingham)(Great Value!)
US$60
Hotels.com
Hilton Nottingham(Nottingham)
US$90
US$80
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewsbingham townhousechinese meallovely little hotelcomfortable bedfirst floorthe ground floorfull englishstayed for one nightlovely roommarket squareshort staycooked breakfastfriendly hotelplenty of hot wateron arrivalbreakfast was excellenta lovely stay
Reviewed 25 March 2014

Hi Guys,

I just wanted to say thank you for the genuine welcome I received during my stay.

I have been a Hotel General Manager for some time, and I have to say that your genuine, nothing too much of a trouble welcome and customer service is great.

I know that you guys are going through a bit of a refurb, and I am convinced that once finished it will look amazing.

Just a few points that I am sure you guys will pick up very quickly and I am sure that you will rectify them. As the service provided was so genuine that I don't even want to share them on here. So more than happy for you to contact me.

Good luck with the refurbishment!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Nigel R, Owner at The Bingham Townhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2014

Dear Bernard,

Thank you for your thoughtful comments.

It's great that someone who, as a consultant for a FTSE 100 London Consultancy Firm, has such generosity with their time to write a review and follow it up with a more detailed email. It was greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 27 October 2013

We were only here for one night and found the service to be warm, welcoming and efficient. The twin rooms were newly refurbished and comfortable. We were so well looked after, even when arriving back late following a wedding. Good value and smiley staff made it a place that I would stay in again.

Room Tip: Twin rooms are newly refurbished.
2  Thank ACMUK1983

Dear ACMUK,

And we are still smiley!

You are most welcome and I hope you continue to bring a reason to smile to each small hotel you visit.

With sincere thanks,

Nigel & the team

Reviewed 21 October 2013

We recently stayed for one night after a wedding. The staff were totally wonderful; friendly, charming and welcoming. The room we stayed in was old fashioned but after a lovely chat with the owners, we discovered that each room was being done up one at a time. I can only imagine how amazing it will be once it's done. In the meantime, the bed was very comfortable with full pillows and fluffy feather duvets, a luxury that far outweighs the importance of décor. The owners and staff saved us with a huge plate of sandwiches when we came in late at night, as well as prawn crackers - perfect! And luckily there was enough left for breakfast which was a delicious, continental feast. All in all a really great stay and I would love to go back once it is done up as I can imagine it is going to be even greater than it already is!

1  Thank Henny C

Dear Henny C,

Thank you, but only as amazing as guests like your and your group. Seriously, people like you are the reason hoteliers like ourselves put so much effort in. On the one hand it gives my partner and I a moderate income but on the other it gives us enormous pleasure and happiness to host and meet people like yourselves.

Thank you for bringing your sunshine to the Bingham Townhouse, It truly makes it all worth while!

Nigel & the team

Reviewed 21 October 2013

A large group of us recently stayed at the Bingham Townhouse whilst we were up in Nottingham for a wedding. The welcome we received couldn't have been friendlier and even when we returned after midnight, the staff couldn't have been more accommodating!! The staff bent over backwards to make sure we had anything we wanted. Breakfast the next day was excellent and the service (by the same staff who'd stayed up so late looking after us) continued to be as brilliant as ever.
We had one of the rooms that was recently refurbished and it was lovely. The shower could have been more powerful but otherwise it was great! A really lovely stay - very hard to find fault with anything. Thank you.

Room Tip: The twin rooms are definitely better value as they have been refurbished, however I believe there is a plan to upgrade all the rooms.

Dear Milly C,

Thank you kindly for your terrific review. We had just started the renovations so we are pleased that you feel they are lovely.

I am blessed to have such terrific staff.

The water pressure is a problem in some rooms and we are having a major refit of this in Q3 2014 to ensure good pressure throughout.

Once again, thank you!

Reviewed 25 September 2013

I stayed only one night but I cannot fault this establishment. The room was well furnished and the bed was to die for. Very pleasant staff from receptionist to manager to waiter, all were extremely polite and helpful. I had a meal in the restaurant and even though Chinese food is not my favourite, I enjoyed it more than I thought. Good selection at breakfast. Would stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
Yeung_Sing, Owner at The Bingham Townhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2013

Dear Nathalie,

It was a real pleasure to host you to my hotel. Your humour and good spirits are always welcome here.

I thank you for your visit and you will be welcome like family should you visit again.

I wish you many more enjoyable travels,