Hotel Tivoli
Hotel Maximilian(Weil am Rhein)
US$105
Hotel Dreilanderbrucke(Weil am Rhein)
US$117
US$91
Carathotel Basel(Weil am Rhein)
US$94
US$134
US$114
  • Restaurant
Hotel Stuecki Basel(Basel)(Great Value!)
US$147
US$139
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Berlioz(Saint Louis)
US$123
US$109
US$64
  • Restaurant
Hotel de l'Europe(Saint Louis)
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 February 2014

Stay: 15-19 Feb, 2014
Nice cozy hotel - maybe rated 3 star (I would 2.75).
Room is nice, clean, whitish. 99% is french spoken in hotel as well as outside.
Breakfast (not included 10€ per day) was just OK.
Restaurant in hotel is very nice.
Location is also alright - 10 mins and 30 mins walk walk to Huninge Center and Saint-Louis Center and 30 mins walk to Germany (Rhein Center) - Walking is very nice, I must say - I wish I was with my family, nice weather, nice surroundings and stuff.
City and surroundings sleep @ 6PM!!
Not sure how easy is to go from here to Basel - if thats what you wanna do then I think its convenient with your own car rather than bus/train that could take an hour while with car 20 mins maybe..

Room Tip: Its good for maybe 5 days stay @ max - but the city seems to be able to stay for longer time as well - maybe a month or so - there are lot of surroundings to visit and activities to do...
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 August 2013

Charming, friendly, good food in a small village with not too much to see. We are waiting for our River Cruise Vantage leaving from "Basel" and were looking for a hotel for a few days. Basel hotels were full and very expensive. This hotel is 4 km from Basel and happens to be on the other side of the Rhine from the boat dock. 30 euros for a taxi from Central Train station. The first desk lady spoke no english but others were good enough to talk to. We walked around the town and across a walking / bike bridge to Germany and a large shopping center called Rhein Center. We would certainly stay here again. However, the staff has called for a taxi for us to go to the boat and we are not yet sure how that will go.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 July 2013

I stayed at the Tivoli with my son an his wife when we attended the Basel Tattoo last weekend. I found the hotel clean comfortable and quiet. The breakfast was excellent although, because it was a weekend, the restaurent was closed. I would definately stay here again and recommend the hotel to anyone looking for a hotel in the Basel area.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 July 2013

During ArtBasel, sleeping in Basel means being totally exploited. Prices are scandalous.
This hotel is an affordable alternative relative to Basel. Not far away from the city center, but in France, with a bus going to Basel stopping almost in front of it.(Although driving hours limited during the evening ...).
If not as alternative during ArtBasel, I do not believe I would spent the night there, as the environment is totally depressing.
The person at the reception was however exceptionally helpful and efficient. The breakfast als was very good.
Rooms at the front of the hotel have been renovated, but get the noise of the street. Those at the back really look old.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 July 2013

We stayed here only for one night. Clean, well-located, good service, beds and bath. We didn't have a chance to check restaurant and other activities.
A good choice if you land/take off from Basel Airport.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family