“What a thrill”

Seilpark Atzmaennig
Reviewed 28 August 2014

Eleven friends (aged approx. 35 - 60) enjoyed last Saturday at the rope park! All of us were new at this activity and once we got familiar with the gear enjoyed the action among the trees at various heights. It requires reasonable fitness, balance and strength! But what a buzz, it's exhilarating and a good team building experience plus it will help to stay focused...

There are newer reviews for Seilpark Atzmaennig

Reviewed 18 August 2014 via mobile

Living in Switzerland is a treat. You are surrounded with such beauty. It is therefore necessary to explore all the great sights and places in your area. One of these is Atzmanning: a small ski town that turns into a mountain amusement park in the Summer. I would not have known about it if it were not for friends recommending it. Not only did my daughter love it, so did my wife and I :)

Reviewed 12 July 2014

We have now been twice and will definitely go again.

It's not the cheapest of activities, but the layout of the park has plenty of variety and in particular the Kinderparcours helps as it provides a nice, safe introduction for the younger kids.

1  Thank Mike C
Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

it is a great place for outdoor activities. Although my son is just 3 years old, it was plenty enough fun for him. This place has something for all ages and it's perfect for families. I wish I had known about it before we booked our hotel. they have lovely overnight cabins and also a camp ground. Switzerland is beautiful so obviously the landscape is also gorgeous. I also enjoyed the drive there as we got to see farms and their cute homes... lots of cows along the way.

1  Thank RulaKN
Reviewed 3 October 2013

Had a great day here with a group of kids and adults of many ages. The park and carpark is free to attend and you just pay for the attractions you want. There are change machines and you enter the money before going on the ride, it is a good system and it works! There is plenty to do for younger children, older children and adults. The park looks like it's also a ski resort in winter, but the chair lift is operational in summer. Tickets for the toboggan (rodelbahn) include a trip half-way up the chair lift, with cows in the fields below, this is a great experience. The cows had traditional bells around their necks, which was an added attraction for the kids! We did not go to the Seilpark as we did not have time and were tired after a fun day in the adventure park section!

1  Thank curlynettie