The rooms at Hacienda La Pacifica are located in large attractive grounds with a lot of trees; we had good views of the wildlife and saw quite a few birds. Our room was one of a pair of habitationes, we had a shady tiled patio with sliding doors to the room and with rocking chairs to relax in. The bedroom was roomy with a good sized wetroom. The a la carte dinner menu had plenty of choice, we particularly enjoyed the delicious tilapia from their own estate, and the service in the restaurant was excellent - they even had insect spray on hand when I forgot to spray my feet before walking across to dinner. There were white tailed deer in the grounds, and the population of howler monkeys in the area means that they are often seen in the trees of the grounds and heard even more frequently! There is a river trail accessed from the grounds, this was very good for birds. Next door is the restaurant Coribici, they do great guided raft trips on the river.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Pacifica Hotel is a place to revive traditions. It is also to remember our social and environmental responsibility. It is located in Costa Rica, surrounded by a warm dry rain forest. It is visited by exotic birds and deers that live nearby. Be our guest, and have an experience about Guanacaste. You will have a first class gastronomic folklore at Hacienda La Pacifica Restaurant. Enjoy also your stay taking some of our tours: rafting, floating, palo verde boat tour, agroindustrial activities (organic rice, tilapia), and riding horses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel La Pacifica reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda La Pacifica Hotel Canas
- Hotel La Pacifica Costa Rica/Canas