My wife and I stayed at this hotel for 1 night on a recent trip to Costa Rica. That's about the length of stay that I'd recommend. Don't come here if you're expecting amenities. No bell hops, no room service. There's a pool that needs to be tended to, and the rooms are basic. It was pretty clean, although the power went out.
The restaurant was decent but slightly overpriced. All in all, this is the kind of place that you go to because a) you've just landed and need to sleep after a long flight, or b) you're going someplace better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Pacifica Hotel is a place to revive traditions. It is also to remember our social and environmental responsibility. It is located in Costa Rica, surrounded by a warm dry rain forest. It is visited by exotic birds and deers that live nearby. Be our guest, and have an experience about Guanacaste. You will have a first class gastronomic folklore at Hacienda La Pacifica Restaurant. Enjoy also your stay taking some of our tours: rafting, floating, palo verde boat tour, agroindustrial activities (organic rice, tilapia), and riding horses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel La Pacifica reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda La Pacifica Hotel Canas
- Hotel La Pacifica Costa Rica/Canas