Please note that this rating in no way denigrates this hotel. We enjoyed our stay. Our room was small, sparsely furnished, but very clean, with air conditioning (which we didn't use) and totally within our expectations. The rooms are spread in clusters over several acres, creating the sense of staying in jungle cabanas. Great pool. Good breakfast is included. Also often is the case in Costa Rica, the best part is the people. The staff here was outgoing, very helpful and quite enjoyable. We would stay again. However, by comparison with the several other hotels where we stayed in our two-week Costa Rica drive-about, this place simply is good but not great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Pacifica Hotel is a place to revive traditions. It is also to remember our social and environmental responsibility. It is located in Costa Rica, surrounded by a warm dry rain forest. It is visited by exotic birds and deers that live nearby. Be our guest, and have an experience about Guanacaste. You will have a first class gastronomic folklore at Hacienda La Pacifica Restaurant. Enjoy also your stay taking some of our tours: rafting, floating, palo verde boat tour, agroindustrial activities (organic rice, tilapia), and riding horses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel La Pacifica reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda La Pacifica Hotel Canas
- Hotel La Pacifica Costa Rica/Canas