We stayed at Hacienda La Pacifica for one night and it was great. We had everything we needed at an affordable cost. The location was perfect for visiting the National Park. The food was good, even though it was a little overpriced. I would recommend this stay to anyone!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Pacifica Hotel is a place to revive traditions. It is also to remember our social and environmental responsibility. It is located in Costa Rica, surrounded by a warm dry rain forest. It is visited by exotic birds and deers that live nearby. Be our guest, and have an experience about Guanacaste. You will have a first class gastronomic folklore at Hacienda La Pacifica Restaurant. Enjoy also your stay taking some of our tours: rafting, floating, palo verde boat tour, agroindustrial activities (organic rice, tilapia), and riding horses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel La Pacifica reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda La Pacifica Hotel Canas
- Hotel La Pacifica Costa Rica/Canas