Edgefield 'The Grace Tree' Bed and Breakfast
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Whittington
Edgefield 'The Grace Tree' Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 1 Whittington B&B and Inns
London, United Kingdom
“Thank you.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 October 2013

I'd like to say a huge "Thank - you" to Sue at The Grace for my stay at her B&B.

My company had booked me in here for a couple of nights while I was working close by. For various reasons by the time I arrived (do not rely on Googlemaps for the exact location!) I was in an awful mood. Sue welcomed me in, was very understanding and even gave me a much needed hug. She was a wonderful host for the three nights that I eventually stayed for.

I had the smaller of the two rooms in this large, very attractive house. Although it was very small and the bathroom was not ensuite, it was spotlessly clean, warm, well decorated and more than adequate for my needs.

After a fantastic sleep in a wonderfully confortable bed, there was a wide choice of breakfast available with no set time: ideal for early and late risers alike. The food was of good quality and, I believe, locally sourced.

If ever I'm in the area again, I will definitely try and stay her again!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business

Families
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Bad Fallingbostel, Germany
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 September 2013

I have just had a Two week stay at Edgefield 'The Grace Tree' Bed & Breakfast, and all I can say is it was a absolute pleasure. Sue and her family go above and beyond to make you feel so welcome. Being away from home and staying at Edgefield make you miss home that little bit less.
The rooms and food are outstanding with breakfast freshly cooked and to order at anytime you require it. WIFI is excellent and fast, so was able to keep in touch with my family. Sue thank you for your hospitality and warm welcoming on my stay. I will see you in October for another stay. This would be the only place I would stay if visiting Worcester in the future.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
Newbury, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2013

We really enjoyed our over night stay here for a family get together at The Swan which is a stones throw from this B&B. On arrival we had a very warm welcome and shown to our small double room. It was perfect for what we were looking for which was somewhere to sleep over night. The rooms and indeed the entire B&B was extremely clean and modern. We had a bathroom which was separate to the bedroom and was very spacious. There was a larger on suite room in the B&B which looked very good for travellers wishing to spend more time there. Breakfast was excellent and was freshly made to order. Highly recommended.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank lsdmg
Inverness, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2013

This is my fifth visit to the Edgefield 'The Grace Tree' Bed and Breakfast, and this was the closest B&B for all of my courses at The Surveillance Group, and after listening to the rest of the course about there accommodation, this was without a doubt the best please to stay.

Sue and her Family are very welcoming and will go out of there way to help in which every way they can, the service that they provide is excellent. The rooms are comfortable with a colour TV and really Fast Wifi so I was able to speak to my family on Skype

The Breakfast is freshly cooked to order and what ever time you won't it Sue will provide it.

The Edgefield is Just situated off the M5 J7, it has great links to the north and south, with Birmingham Airport just 40 Min away.

If you Fancy a bit of Pub grub then The Swan which is a modernised Pub is just across the road which serves a good range of fantastic food and Beers.

Thank you ever so much Sue for your hospitality and I will be back again soon I promises.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank NICKY0400
Preston, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 October 2010

Large double room with plenty of space. Bathroom is nicely done and not too cramped. Good portions for breakfast, which are freshly cooked to order. Off road parking is also a bonus. Sue and the team are very friendly and welcoming.

Handy for the M5 motorway and also has a very good pub nearby which serves good quality meals.

• Stayed October 2010, travelled on business
Manchester
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2010

We stayed at Edgefield on 9th May 2010 after a hectic show day and a fraught journey with a damaged car. Despite being 3 hours later than promised we were warmly welcomed and shown to a beautiful, comfortable room.
We felt as if we were visiting friends - it was perfect - as was breakfast next morning.
We would recommend this B & B to anyone.
Sue & Barry

• Stayed May 2010, travelled as a couple
Dronfield
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 October 2008

Will you stop telling people about these little gems ...
I won't be able to book in when I need to ..

Seriously, this is a stunning little B&B, great welcome from Liz and private off road parking. I stayed in the double room over the dining room and it was finished very nicely, double shower, en-suite, flat screen TV, free wifi, tea and coffee making facilities and no noise from the motorway either.

So good we're going again this weekend ...

PRP

• Liked — Personal touches and the standard of decor
  • Disliked — Having to leave
  • Stayed August 2008, travelled on business
      Check-in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
      Business service (e.g., internet access)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Whittington
Premier Inn Worcester (M5,Jct6) Hotel
Pear Tree Inn and Country Hotel
Holland House Bed & Breakfast

Been to Edgefield 'The Grace Tree' Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!