“Enjoyed the breakfasts” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Edgefield 'The Grace Tree' Bed and Breakfast

Edgefield 'The Grace Tree' Bed and Breakfast
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Whittington
Edgefield 'The Grace Tree' Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 1 Whittington B&B and Inns
Birtley, United Kingdom
“Enjoyed the breakfasts”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2014

Close to the motorway and on the outskirts of Worcester, this B & B is ideally situated for travellers, with a good pub/restaurant just 2 minutes walk away. We spent 2 nights here in April 2014 and really enjoyed the breakfasts. The ensuite facilities were very good and the sleep quality of our bed was excellent. The only downside: the room was not tidied or bed made while we were out.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank kikelmool

Families
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Swansea, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 December 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for 3 weeks and was really impressed with place. Sue and her family could not do enough for me and the hospitality was second to none. The double room was very comfortable and breakfast was very tasty and sue was very flexible with the times due to my strange work hours whilst staying there.

It was a pleasure to stay there and would recommend it to anyone.

Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Cumbria
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 October 2013

The trip advisor reviews are generally a good guide as is the case here. We found the host welcoming and helpful, the décor shows real taste and the comfort of guests is obviously of importance here. Excellent pub restaurant a short walk over the road and the breakfast provided at Edgefield was first class. Very slight criticism would be the bed was just a bit past it's "first flush of youth".
Never mind we would still be back if in the area.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Inspector2Cumbria
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 October 2013

I'd like to say a huge "Thank - you" to Sue at The Grace for my stay at her B&B.

My company had booked me in here for a couple of nights while I was working close by. For various reasons by the time I arrived (do not rely on Googlemaps for the exact location!) I was in an awful mood. Sue welcomed me in, was very understanding and even gave me a much needed hug. She was a wonderful host for the three nights that I eventually stayed for.

I had the smaller of the two rooms in this large, very attractive house. Although it was very small and the bathroom was not ensuite, it was spotlessly clean, warm, well decorated and more than adequate for my needs.

After a fantastic sleep in a wonderfully confortable bed, there was a wide choice of breakfast available with no set time: ideal for early and late risers alike. The food was of good quality and, I believe, locally sourced.

If ever I'm in the area again, I will definitely try and stay her again!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Bad Fallingbostel, Germany
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 September 2013

I have just had a Two week stay at Edgefield 'The Grace Tree' Bed & Breakfast, and all I can say is it was a absolute pleasure. Sue and her family go above and beyond to make you feel so welcome. Being away from home and staying at Edgefield make you miss home that little bit less.
The rooms and food are outstanding with breakfast freshly cooked and to order at anytime you require it. WIFI is excellent and fast, so was able to keep in touch with my family. Sue thank you for your hospitality and warm welcoming on my stay. I will see you in October for another stay. This would be the only place I would stay if visiting Worcester in the future.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
Newbury, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2013

We really enjoyed our over night stay here for a family get together at The Swan which is a stones throw from this B&B. On arrival we had a very warm welcome and shown to our small double room. It was perfect for what we were looking for which was somewhere to sleep over night. The rooms and indeed the entire B&B was extremely clean and modern. We had a bathroom which was separate to the bedroom and was very spacious. There was a larger on suite room in the B&B which looked very good for travellers wishing to spend more time there. Breakfast was excellent and was freshly made to order. Highly recommended.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank lsdmg
Inverness, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2013

This is my fifth visit to the Edgefield 'The Grace Tree' Bed and Breakfast, and this was the closest B&B for all of my courses at The Surveillance Group, and after listening to the rest of the course about there accommodation, this was without a doubt the best please to stay.

Sue and her Family are very welcoming and will go out of there way to help in which every way they can, the service that they provide is excellent. The rooms are comfortable with a colour TV and really Fast Wifi so I was able to speak to my family on Skype

The Breakfast is freshly cooked to order and what ever time you won't it Sue will provide it.

The Edgefield is Just situated off the M5 J7, it has great links to the north and south, with Birmingham Airport just 40 Min away.

If you Fancy a bit of Pub grub then The Swan which is a modernised Pub is just across the road which serves a good range of fantastic food and Beers.

Thank you ever so much Sue for your hospitality and I will be back again soon I promises.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank NICKY0400
Also consider these accommodations in or near Whittington
The Crown
Ye Olde Talbot
Ye Olde Talbot
#6 of 12 in Worcester
Holland House Bed & Breakfast

Been to Edgefield 'The Grace Tree' Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!