“Brilliant B & B”

Edgefield 'The Grace Tree' Bed and Breakfast
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Whittington
Edgefield 'The Grace Tree' Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 1 Whittington B&B and Inns
Bordon, United Kingdom
“Brilliant B & B”
Reviewed 15 July 2014

We booked this place because it was very near to a party we were going to and it had good reviews on trip advisor. The room was very good size with an en suit and was very fresh and super clean - well impressed :). We had tea on arrival and a nice chat with lady who runs the B&B. There were no time restrictions on breakfast and we where asked what time we would like it in the morning - which was great - breakfast was superb too!!! Would definitely recommend this place to anybody and would stay again if in the vicinity.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple

Families
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
uk
Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

My partner chose this b n b due to e closeness to where she was working. We stayed for one night. Nothing was ton much trouble for sue to organize for us. The room was spotlessly clean and the bathroom also. There are many luxury touches here. Great quality soap and bath products, flat screen tv and high speed internet. Thanks to sue and the team for a great stay.

• Stayed July 2014
Birtley, United Kingdom
Reviewed 8 April 2014

Close to the motorway and on the outskirts of Worcester, this B & B is ideally situated for travellers, with a good pub/restaurant just 2 minutes walk away. We spent 2 nights here in April 2014 and really enjoyed the breakfasts. The ensuite facilities were very good and the sleep quality of our bed was excellent. The only downside: the room was not tidied or bed made while we were out.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank kikelmool
Swansea, United Kingdom
Reviewed 4 December 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for 3 weeks and was really impressed with place. Sue and her family could not do enough for me and the hospitality was second to none. The double room was very comfortable and breakfast was very tasty and sue was very flexible with the times due to my strange work hours whilst staying there.

It was a pleasure to stay there and would recommend it to anyone.

Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Cumbria
Reviewed 22 October 2013

The trip advisor reviews are generally a good guide as is the case here. We found the host welcoming and helpful, the décor shows real taste and the comfort of guests is obviously of importance here. Excellent pub restaurant a short walk over the road and the breakfast provided at Edgefield was first class. Very slight criticism would be the bed was just a bit past it's "first flush of youth".
Never mind we would still be back if in the area.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Inspector2Cumbria
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 13 October 2013

I'd like to say a huge "Thank - you" to Sue at The Grace for my stay at her B&B.

My company had booked me in here for a couple of nights while I was working close by. For various reasons by the time I arrived (do not rely on Googlemaps for the exact location!) I was in an awful mood. Sue welcomed me in, was very understanding and even gave me a much needed hug. She was a wonderful host for the three nights that I eventually stayed for.

I had the smaller of the two rooms in this large, very attractive house. Although it was very small and the bathroom was not ensuite, it was spotlessly clean, warm, well decorated and more than adequate for my needs.

After a fantastic sleep in a wonderfully confortable bed, there was a wide choice of breakfast available with no set time: ideal for early and late risers alike. The food was of good quality and, I believe, locally sourced.

If ever I'm in the area again, I will definitely try and stay her again!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Bad Fallingbostel, Germany
Reviewed 17 September 2013

I have just had a Two week stay at Edgefield 'The Grace Tree' Bed & Breakfast, and all I can say is it was a absolute pleasure. Sue and her family go above and beyond to make you feel so welcome. Being away from home and staying at Edgefield make you miss home that little bit less.
The rooms and food are outstanding with breakfast freshly cooked and to order at anytime you require it. WIFI is excellent and fast, so was able to keep in touch with my family. Sue thank you for your hospitality and warm welcoming on my stay. I will see you in October for another stay. This would be the only place I would stay if visiting Worcester in the future.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Whittington
The Crown
#6 of 11 in Worcester
Fownes Hotel
Fownes Hotel
#8 of 11 in Worcester

Been to Edgefield 'The Grace Tree' Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!