Kupu Kupu Barong Villas and Tree Spa
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Villa Saraswati(Ubud)
1,653 results
All reviewsayung river pool villabirds nestour honeymoonduplex villatwilight dinnerprivate poolriver frontla view restaurantbutler servicepersonal butlergolf cartevery hourspent nightsafternoon teariceamazing experiencean amazing view
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 July 2014

My boyfriend and I stayed here in June, and it was perfect from the moment we arrived! We booked another night's stay while we were there and the staff were so accommodating and such lovely people. We stayed the first night in Villa 10, and it was just magical, it would be perfect for a honeymoon. The views from the room over the Ayung Valley were incredible, the balcony pool was amazing (great temperature, nice and clean etc), the food in the restaurant was delicious and actually very reasonably priced considering the quality and location. If you're considering staying here, please do not hesitate, it will be an unforgettable experience in the beautiful city of Ubud! Perfect stay, thanks to everyone at Kupu Kupu Barong!

Room Tip: Villa 10 had incredible views, very high up, and the infinity balcony pool overlooking the valley was fantastic, and a feature that I don't think all of the rooms have. That feature alone is well worth paying a bit more for!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Alice P
KKB_Management, Manager at Kupu Kupu Barong Villas and Tree Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2014

Dear Alice P,

Thank you very much for your kind review. I am glad to read that you spent an unforgettable experience at our Resort and that you did appreciate the service quality. It is true that the guest satisfaction is our priority and we are always happy to have such good comments.
We would love to welcome you again during your next holiday to Bali.

Reviewed 11 July 2014

Just returned from kupu kupu and all I can say us wow! Three storey room with a memorable view and personal swimming pool, very clean, complimentary yoga and traditional Balinese dancing, fantastic food in restaurant, little perks like shuttle bus to shopping precinct and complimentary transit lounge for late departures. A true oasis!

Only negative is the wifi. Need to continuously log in and different log-in depending on where you are sitting. Weak connection at times.

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank SuzieQj
KKB_Management, Manager at Kupu Kupu Barong Villas and Tree Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2014

Dear SuzieQj ,

Thank you so much for your nice review. We are very glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and especially that you liked our service quality and facilities.
All the team of Kupu Kupu does its best to pamper the guests and offering them unforgettable moments. Mentioning that you might come back means a lot to us and I will definitely communicate your nice impressions to our team. Apologies concerning the wifi facilities, our IT team will check and review to improve the speed quality.
We would be of course very happy to welcome you again during your next trip to Bali.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

We booked the bird nest room for my 50th birthday, wanting an unforgettable experience. Not only did the food and surroundings surpass my expectations but Wayan was an exceptional host, he introduced us to the chef at the end of the evening allowing us to thank him for the outstanding food. Sitting in the birds nest with the sun setting on the horizon whilst sipping champagne and eating a gourmet meal was an unforgettable experience. Thank you for making my birthday, and my visit to Bali, an extraordinary experience. If you are celebrating in Ubud in Bali and are looking for an unforgettable setting .... Look no further!!!!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Deb c
KKB_Management, Manager at Kupu Kupu Barong Villas and Tree Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2014

Dear Deb c,

Thank you very much for your nice review. I am very happy that you spent an unforgettable Honeymoon at Kupu Kupu Barong. Our staff is trained to provide the best service quality and it means a lot to us when our guests express their satisfaction. We would be so glad to welcome you again for another occasion to our property.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

Hi...
I'm Deval Patel from Ahmedabad, India
It was great experience with Kupu kupu Barong River Pool Villa.
It's my Honeymoon Trip at Bali and Ubud.
I choose Kupu barong from numbers of options. And my choice is not worth.
Very Nice villas, co-operative Staff & even butler is treat as like friend.
Nice non veg. food, But no Indian food option.
so my suggestion is for management staff plz provide indian veg food if u want lost of business from Indian tourist.
coz from India there is 70% of Gujaratis are travel abroad tour and maximum gujrati peoples are vegetarian.
so if you like more and more business from India then plz offer indian veg. option.
every body is not like me coz i'm taking both veg. n non veg. food...
At last again it's Awesome Experience with you...
thanx for everything...you make my vacation memorable....

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Depal P,

Thank you very much for your nice review. I am very happy that you enjoyed your stay and spent an unforgettable Honeymoon at Kupu Kupu Barong. Our staff is trained to provide the best service quality and it means a lot to us when our guests express their satisfaction. Thank you for your great information for the Gujarati's traveler trend and definitely we will discuss deeply with our chef to provide Indian veg food to maintain our Indian guest. We would be so glad to welcome you again for another occasion to our property.

Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

About 15 minutes out of Ubud on the side of a massive cliff with a river right down the bottom. Staff we're amazing and happy to help you with anything. Has a free shuttle to Ubud centre every hour. Awesome free afternoon tea! We stayed in a pool view which was lovely but didn't have as good a view as the cliff side ones, but as we weren't spending much time at the resort it was perfect for us. But I'd definitely check out the cliff side rooms if we went again. Highly recommend the resort.

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank CameronAnita
KKB_Management, Manager at Kupu Kupu Barong Villas and Tree Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2014

Dear CameronAnita,

Thank you very much for your review. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay at Kupu Kupu Barong and that you liked your villa accommodation and our service. We try to improve all the time our guest satisfaction and your feedback is very positive. Thank you again for the time you have taken to share your review with the other travelers and we will be very happy to welcome you or your friends to our property.