1,764 results
All reviewsayung river pool villabirds nestduplex villaour honeymoonprivate poolriver frontbutler servicela view restaurantromantic dinnerpersonal butlergolf cartmangoevery hourspent nightsafternoon teawhite water raftingrice
Reviewed 28 November 2017

The jungle setting is amazing overlooking the river and our room was very nice poolside
Very nice breakfast and meals
Staff all lovely
Enjoyed the massages too
Thank you so much for a great stay in a wonderful bali feel surrounded by nature

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for three nights using a Luxury Escapes deal.

Wow.

What an amazing and beautiful place.

We really enjoyed the barong show on our first night. We loved walking for hours exploring the resort.

We stayed in the river front private pool villa and loved it.

The staff were wonderful. The room was incredibly stunning. We loved everything.

Thank you so much!!!

1  Thank BekBishop
Reviewed 23 November 2017

Staying in kupu kupu barong is the best choice for honeymoon. Relaxing and very enjoyable. All the staff are very helpful and friendly, the atmosphere was really good. Spa was awesome. I would like to come here again during our anniversary. :)

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank rendy282
Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

I'll start by saying, everyone is different, needs likes, wants expectations....so I understand why some reviews are what they are.

We started our honeymoon here, we enjoyed 5 nights here. We stayed in Villa #1 and it was beautiful! It was very spacious, had tons of amentities and being on the far right it was private. It was also easy walking to the reception desk, car port spa and breakfast. We stayed here and then the last night(because I extended for one more night last minute) we were moved to Villa 28, which was also nice. Not as big, but good views.
Free Breakfast every morning was great. Lots of options, local food, plus Western.
The other restaurants, weren't my favorite, other may have liked it, but not my favorite of all the other outside places we ate at. Ubud center has tons of delicious and not nearly as expensive options.
People at this resort are more quiet, they don't come here to socialize or hang out, more relax and unwind.
We did an hour massage at the spa, was very nice and relaxing. This hotel is conveinet location to other spots in the area and for the quality it was worth the money.

The grounds are taken care of really nicely, the hotel staff was absolutely wonderful, nice and always willing to help. They helped make the stay even better with their welcoming attitude. Any questions we had, they answered and we're always making sure u we're safe or eating nd your need we're met.

We would come back here, maybe next time bring friends!

1  Thank Minoo M
KupuKupuResorts, Resort Manager at Kupu Kupu Barong Villas and Tree Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2017

Dear Minoo M,

Thank you for staying with us at Kupu Kupu Barong Villas & Tree Spa by L’OCCITANE and thank you for your great review.

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and I am especially happy to hear that our associates delivered friendly, helpful and attentive service during your stay. Their commitment to take initiative with selfless sincerity and thoughtful courtesy has allowed them to fully recognize the needs of our guests

Thank you for your nice review towards our service quality. We do try to please all palates and preferences. Furthermore, as you discovered, the resort is set inside green jungle, blessed with mesmerizing Ayung river valley view.

Please do recommend us to family and friends and we look forward to welcoming you back whenever you plan your next visit to Ubud-Bali. If I may be of further assistance, please do contact me via kadek@kupubarong.com, my team and I remain at your service.

Kind regards,
Kadek & Team

Reviewed 20 November 2017

Wonderful staff and wonderful views are what make this place. Worth spending more for a river view villa, the privacy is great. The food is excellent and the tree spa is amazing. There's an hourly free shuttle bus into Ubud too which is an added bonus.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Helena B,

Thank you for staying with us at Kupu Kupu Barong Villas & Tree Spa by L’OCCITANE and thank you for your wonderful review.

I am glad that you enjoyed your Stay with us and I am especially happy to hear that our associates delivered friendly, helpful and attentive service during your stay. Their commitment to take initiative with selfless sincerity and thoughtful courtesy has allowed them to fully recognize the needs of our guests.

Please do recommend us to family and friends and we look forward to welcoming you back HOME whenever you plan your next visit to Ubud-Bali. If I may be of further assistance, please do contact me via kadek@kupubarong.com, my team and I remain at your service.

Kind regards,