1,801 results
All reviews ayung river pool villa duplex villa birds nest twilight dinner our honeymoon river front private pool butler service la view restaurant personal butler golf cart every hour spent nights afternoon tea amazing place an amazing view white water rafting
Reviewed 2 July 2018

The property and spa is famouse, but the hotel itself is old, and the staff is kind and helpful always trying to solve our problem, and if you need a quiet relax place with very fresh air, yes it can be your choice.

Room tip: Said already
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
KupuKupuResorts, Manager at Kupu Kupu Barong Villas and Tree Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2018

Dear Falloes.

Thank you for staying with us at Kupu Kupu Barong Villas & Tree Spa by L’OCCTIANE.

Your feedback is most encouraging and comes much appreciated. we did continuously maintenance the villa with our lovely team and willing to improve our atmosphere on the nature of Ayung River valley.

Please do recommend us to family and friends and we look forward to welcoming you back whenever you plan your next visit to Ubud, Bali. If I may be of further assistance, please do contact me via kadek@kupubarong.com, my team and I remain at your service.

Reviewed 29 June 2018

Starting to show its age. With a refresh could be excellent again. Food from the tandoor was excellent, restaurant good, with hits and misses. Restaurant staff excellent, generally staff very good. Balinese massage very relaxing.

Room tip: New furniture and covers. Detailed cleaning.
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
KupuKupuResorts, Manager at Kupu Kupu Barong Villas and Tree Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2018

Dear robertpT297JU,

Thank you for staying with us at Kupu Kupu Barong Villas & Mango Tree Spa by L’OCCITANE and thank you for your review.

Your feedback is most encouraging and comes much appreciated. I am pleased that our associates took good care of you and delivered friendly. Their commitment to take initiative with selfless sincerity and thoughtful courtesy has allowed them to fully recognize the needs of our guests. I am happy to hear that you review our tandoor was excellent. Our maintenance team has been inspected the villa and we will follow up on your comment mentioned, once again thank you so much for your feedback and appreciated.

Please do recommend us to family and friends and we look forward to welcoming you back whenever you plan your next visit to Ubud-Bali. If I may be of further assistance, please do contact me via kadek@kupubarong.com, my team and I remain at your service.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Very unique location - old Buddhist monastery in a jungle like setting , nice pool villas.
Service is extremely slow though and often they just forget about your orders which isn’t acceptable ...
Breakfast quite poor as well and restaurants not great in general apart from very good tandoori prepared by designated tandoori chef Krishna.
Dishes in other restaurants either average or just not god at all.

Very good spa treatments. Professional therapists and L’occitane products .

1  Thank Dee325

Dear Dee325.

Firstly I must specifically thank you for choosing our Resort for your stay in Ubud, Bali and Thank you for taking the time to review our resort and giving us your feedback on Trip Advisor.

I am sad and sorry to read your review regarding your stay experience at our resort in Ubud.

I am never proud to know that we have failed to delight a guest. Please accept my sincere apologies for not delivering expected services. This isn’t an excuse however… we have shared your review with our executive team so that corrective measures are taken as our utmost priority is to deliver an excellent holiday through impeccable facilities and irreproachable service.

I do hope that you may consider revisiting Kupu Kupu Barong again in the future and I would very much like the opportunity to restore your faith in our resort again. Once again, thank you for your constructive and gracious remarks. Please do not hesitate to contact me via kadek@kupubarong.com, I remain at your service.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

The location of Kupu Kupu Barong is very beautiful and peaceful. The room is very nice with infinity pool and amazing view of the forest and Ayung river. Service is good and friendly staffs. The spa is nice. Would love to comeback again when we go to Ubud.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank siskasariw

Dear Siskasari W,

Thank you for staying with us at Kupu Kupu Barong Villas & Mango Tree Spa by L’OCCITANE and thank you for your wonderful review.

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and I am especially happy to hear that our associates delivered friendly, helpful and attentive service during your stay. Their commitment to take initiative with selfless sincerity and thoughtful courtesy has allowed them to fully recognize the needs of our guests.

Please do recommend us to your family and friends and we look forward to welcoming you back whenever you plan your next visit to Ubud-Bali. If I may be of further assistance, please do contact me via kadek@kupubarong.com, my team and I remain at your service.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

This is the place to be for a romantic honeymoon! You pay for the quality ! The view on the river and the jungle is just amazing and the room soooo confortable. You can take a breakfast varied and good in front this amazing view. And the center is really close! If you go to Ubud, you have to sleep there !

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
KupuKupuResorts, Manager at Kupu Kupu Barong Villas and Tree Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Dear Kelly4683,

Thank you for staying with us at Kupu Kupu Barong Villas & Mango Tree Spa by L’OCCITANE “The Legend Continues” and thank you for your wonderful review.

I am happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and I am especially happy to hear that our associates delivered friendly, helpful and attentive service during your stay. Their commitment to take initiative with selfless sincerity and thoughtful courtesy has allowed them to fully recognize the needs of our guests

Please do recommend us to your family and friends and We look forward to welcoming you back whenever you plan your next visit to Ubud, Bali. If I may be of further assistance, please do contact me via kadek@kupubarong.com, my team and I remain at your service.