It normally takes me a few days to unwind but within a few hours I was breathing deeply and chilling out. I don't think there is anything like having breakfast watching the white water of the Ayu river pass by. The organic restaurant is a must and definitely worth the trek.
The villa was perfect and we slept incredibly well. I loved opening our villa's large sliding doors and letting the outdoors in. Watching the forest come alive with birds and squirrels was a delight. Yes there are heaps of insects because you are in the forest and yes there are a great many steps and could be difficult for people with dodgy knees but we didn't find it a problem.
So great to be away from the now extremely busy Ubud town centre.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the spiritually revered and picturesque area of Kedewatan, Ubud, Bali, The Royal Pita Maha's awesome atmosphere is enriched with its celestial history. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your The Royal Pita Maha reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Pita Maha Hotel Ubud
- Royal Pita Maha Ubud
- The Royal Pita Maha Bali/Kedewatan