This is the perfect resort to stay at if you are going to Ubud. The most amazing view and off the centre. Spacious rooms and huge terraces and you do not run into more people than you chose to. The food was great too. They have no restaurant but you eat all your meals on your own terrace which is super lovely. The service is very good but could use a slighter less personal touch believe it or not (regarding only one person of staff). Good service to me is about making sure things are flawless and fluent and should almost not be noticed. I don't mean it in a harsh way I am just not on my holiday to please the staff - one lady was a bit too pushy for my taste, she was sort of fishing for compliments for her cooking skills and things like that. I think I was asked about three times every day if I wanted to order a massage. I do not want to feel like people are selling me things all the time when I am just relaxing outside my own room. I am there to have a romantic and private time with my man and do not want to be bothered with such things. Another small thing is that the day bed on the terrace of our room should be cleaned or replaced with a new one. It had stains so I never felt comfortable using it. Other than that it was awesome. I would recommend it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fifty minutes and a world away from the busy beach resorts of Bali is the seemingly unremarkable village of Kedewatan, but step down a humble driveway, past a traditional gate entrance, and prepare to have your breath taken away by the vast beauty of the mighty Ayung Valley. One of the most spectacular views in all Bali - you'll look out over a deep, lush river valley formed by the fast-flowing Ayung River. The Ayung is Bali's most sacred river - running from the northern mountain ranges into the sea near Sanur. Villa Indah has a range of villas to suit singles, couples and families looking for a peaceful getaway or longer-term retreat. Our villas have different views, facilities and rates - please browse our villas & find the one that is right for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Villa Indah Ubud reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Indah Ubud Hotel Ubud
- Villa Indah Ubud Bali/Kedewatan