We went with special friends....away from the commercial parts of Bali - so well looked after - all the staff were very friendly and served up wonderful breakfasts, and tasty meals - even at odd times. Would return, and recently had friends go there from our recommendation. Total relaxation - peaceful. Even used their staff to drive us to some special places. daily cleaning of rooms, etc...Well done Villa Undah - thank you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fifty minutes and a world away from the busy beach resorts of Bali is the seemingly unremarkable village of Kedewatan, but step down a humble driveway, past a traditional gate entrance, and prepare to have your breath taken away by the vast beauty of the mighty Ayung Valley. One of the most spectacular views in all Bali - you'll look out over a deep, lush river valley formed by the fast-flowing Ayung River. The Ayung is Bali's most sacred river - running from the northern mountain ranges into the sea near Sanur. Villa Indah has a range of villas to suit singles, couples and families looking for a peaceful getaway or longer-term retreat. Our villas have different views, facilities and rates - please browse our villas & find the one that is right for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Villa Indah Ubud reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Indah Ubud Hotel Ubud
- Villa Indah Ubud Bali/Kedewatan