The Villa Indah, Kedewatan. Ubud
seasoned traveller australia
We had the most amazing holiday at Villa Indah. A true boutique hotel with perfect rooms and furnishings, views you only dream about from the spacious verandahs. Metres above and looking down on the paddy fields and Ayung River. The staff were lovely, polite and only seemed to appear when needed. A little distance out of Ubud 5-10 minutes which we loved as Ubud is now so busy
these days. We can't wait to get back there very soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fifty minutes and a world away from the busy beach resorts of Bali is the seemingly unremarkable village of Kedewatan, but step down a humble driveway, past a traditional gate entrance, and prepare to have your breath taken away by the vast beauty of the mighty Ayung Valley. One of the most spectacular views in all Bali - you'll look out over a deep, lush river valley formed by the fast-flowing Ayung River. The Ayung is Bali's most sacred river - running from the northern mountain ranges into the sea near Sanur. Villa Indah has a range of villas to suit singles, couples and families looking for a peaceful getaway or longer-term retreat. Our villas have different views, facilities and rates - please browse our villas & find the one that is right for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Villa Indah Ubud reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Indah Ubud Hotel Ubud
- Villa Indah Ubud Bali/Kedewatan