This was our third hotel in the Ubud area and for privacy and excellence of service it was the best. We wanted rest and relaxation and this hotel gave us all we desired. Although relatively close to the town centre (approx 4 k) the area is not tourist oriented. Local
people were so friendly entering into conversations and inviting us into their homes to
meet their families. The accommodation was excellent. 2 storey thatched villas each with a large well furnished bedroom with adjacent bathroom and very substantial
balcony with very comfortable furniture overlooking the rice fields and river. Apart from
reading and swimming in the pool our main activity was watching the rafters in the river
and walking in the local area. We walked into Ubud and took a taxi back for 1 evening meal but otherwise ate on our balcony appreciating the tropical darkness. A real highlight for me was the therapeauticic massages provided by a lady called Nyoman Kariyani Tel 087 861851676. She was the best deep tissue masseuse I have encountered in any country we have holidayed in and will come to any hotel in the Ubud area.
We were loath to leave and will return. It's a pity Bali is so far from Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fifty minutes and a world away from the busy beach resorts of Bali is the seemingly unremarkable village of Kedewatan, but step down a humble driveway, past a traditional gate entrance, and prepare to have your breath taken away by the vast beauty of the mighty Ayung Valley. One of the most spectacular views in all Bali - you'll look out over a deep, lush river valley formed by the fast-flowing Ayung River. The Ayung is Bali's most sacred river - running from the northern mountain ranges into the sea near Sanur. Villa Indah has a range of villas to suit singles, couples and families looking for a peaceful getaway or longer-term retreat. Our villas have different views, facilities and rates - please browse our villas & find the one that is right for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Villa Indah Ubud reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Indah Ubud Hotel Ubud
- Villa Indah Ubud Bali/Kedewatan