“Best place to stay in Ubud!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
JHughesLi...
Liverpool
“Best place to stay in Ubud!”
Reviewed 8 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016

This villa is amazing! So peaceful and quiet! If you want the true Balinise experience then this is a must do! Stayed here for two nights whilst travelling through Bali with my daughter. Superior quality accommodation and the marble bath a delight! The owners are such lovely kind people and amazing hosts! Breakfast served on the balcony in the morning and also had dinner first evening. Excellent cooks! Best Nasi goreng we tasted in Bali! Good location in the middle of a little village in the rice fields with shuttle to the middle of Ubud. View of stars and fireflies at night so beautiful. Didn't want to leave and only wish we'd been able to stay longer.

Bedding & mattresses Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Location and lovely hosts.
Liked least: Nothing!
Travelling group: Other
Older travelers
tmh_1989
Cheltenham, United Kingdom
“Wonderfully Peaceful & Luxurious Villa”
Reviewed 28 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

We have just left Villa Neyang and already we want to return again to this slice of heaven in amongst the rice fields! The villas themselves are wonderfully simple, yet touches of luxury such as the amazing bed & bathroom give them a special feeling. The customer service Khan & his family provide is probably the most personal I've ever experienced, from checking on us every day, to providing a lift into Ubud town of an evening, to the delicious breakfasts served every morning fresh on the balcony, nothing was too much hassle and all with a smile. Would recommend to anyone! Thanks Khan & family

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Customer service, luxury villa, outdoor private bathroom, breakfast, the whole experience
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Older travelers
Large groups
Wayne M
Melbourne, Australia
“A gorgeous slice of paradise”
Reviewed 26 April 2016 for a stay in March 2016
person found this review helpful

I would like to let people know about Villa Neyang, with its breathtaking views and natural beauty. The bed is large and comfortable (and brand new!), and relaxing in a villa in the middle of a rice field is something I have never done before. It was simply stunning. Mr Khan and his staff made me feel very welcome. It was wonderful sitting on the veranda, taking in the beauty while eating breakfast with not a care in the world. I haven't been moved to write a recommendation before but Villa Neyang is really a special experience. And that outdoor bathroom was a real dream. I will see you again. Thank you for such a great time. I miss those smiles already...

Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Your age range 50-64
Khan N
Kunming, China
“Tranquil hideaway with beautiful lodgings”
Reviewed 11 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016

Two beautiful wooden cabins with indulgent courtyard bathrooms looking out over rice paddies in all directions. Ne Khan and Sang Ayu are wonderful hosts, flexible and always ready to help with drives to Ubud or pots of coffee and tea. Cannot recommend this place highly enough.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The views and peaceful feel
Liked least: Totally enjoyed everything
Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Holly S
Brisbane, Australia
“Tranquil setting and beautiful Villa”
Reviewed 14 January 2016 for a stay in January 2016
person found this review helpful

The two villas are brand new and are beautifully designed. It looks out on to a stunning surrounding of rice fields, so there is a real feeling of tranquility and privacy. It's special because you are immersed in the 'real' Bali while also having a space of your own to relax in. The villas are also located very close to the main road, so even though you can't hear it, it's just short walk, scooter or car ride away to go to the other sites around Ubud. Ubud is personally my favourite area of Bali.

The other huge perk about this accommodation is the owner and his lovely family. If you are interested he is very willing to show you sites around his village for no charge (e.g. the Ayung River, local temples, local school). He took us to the local school which was such a wonderful experience. It's great to have a local's expertise when travelling to such a foreign place, and his knowledge is invaluable.

Liked best: Being immersed in the culture of Bali
Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway
Management Response
29 Jan 2016
Dear Holly S,

Thank you for having taken your time to write your comments on TripAdvisor. It was a great pleasure to welcome you and your friends to the Villa Neyang Ubud, Bali. We are glad that you love our brand new wooden style villa. Our concept is to provide our customer with simple luxury design that does suit to the nature of environment. Our place is perfect for those people who love to experience the nature of Bali, seek for quietness and serenity. If are lucky , here people could witness daily life of Balinese people, join temple ceremony when the season, farmer with their daily activities in the rice field, even our customer could join them to plant the crops or harvesting the rice when harvest time arrive.

Once again, we appreciate very much for your contributions to Neyang We look forward to welcoming you back soon to Villa Neyang Ubud, Bali.

Warms regards,
Khan Ardan
Jonny W
London, United Kingdom
“Two superb new villas in an absolutely idyllic Ubud setting, with a lovely attentive and friendly owner and manager.”
Reviewed 2 December 2015 for a stay in November 2015
people found this review helpful

I happened across Neyang Villas as I was driving through a stunning area of the Ubud countryside and wishing there was a place I could stay right there - and there it was. The owner Khan was cutting the grass as I tapped him on the shoulder and asked s room to stay. Luckily there was, and when he told me that I would be their first guest then my mind was made up.
I was so pleased that I found it. It's in a perfect location, about 15 minutes from town in a car or moped. The setting is ridiculously beautiful in amongst the rice paddies and streams with just the sound of chickens and free roaming ducks for company. There's also a stunning river within walking distance and it's a perfect area for cycling and walking. The room was perfect. Lovely dark wood, a big double bed and sunken outdoor bathroom. I also spent many hours sitting on the wonderful veranda reading my book and just gazing at the surroundings. To top it all off, the owner Khan, his wife and son were so friendly and hospitable and couldn't do enough for me. My whole experience there was just great, and I couldn't help feeling that I had got one over on the guests at the nearby Alila, because I felt I'd had a far more unique and private experience, and made friends at the same time. I would 100% recommend staying here to any couple or solo traveller.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Management Response
29 Jan 2016
Dear Jonny W,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience during stay with us at Villa Neyang. It was our pleasure to have you as our first guest on the pre-opening villa. We are delighted to know that you really enjoyed your stay at our new wooden villa in the middle of rice field with comfortable large outdoor bathroom.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon and off course we will certainly remember to provide you with fresh young coconut from our onsite garden.

Once again, we appreciate very much for sharing your comments on TripAdvisor.

Best regards,
Khan Ardan
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing