“Top day out ..”

Walworth Castle Birds of Prey
Ranked #1 of 1 things to do in Walworth
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Please check website for seasonal opening times Award winning WCBOP is based in the stunning grounds of Walworth Castle Hotel minutes from the A1 and offers fabulous falconry experiences and daily falconry displays, the centre has a wide range of Owls, Hawks and Falcons all of which you can get up close and personal too, we pride ourselves on offering a very hands on personal service. New this year is the childrens nature trail through the ancient woodland and a super bird feeding station which is great for keen bird spotters or photographers. Once entry is paid customers are able to come and go througout the day of purchase. Flying displays at 1.30pm and 3pm. Please see website for more information.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access, Activities for young children
York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Top day out ..”
Reviewed 5 November 2012

I bought a hawk walk experience for my dad (my mum, 3 year old daughter and I tagged along). It involved taking a walk through the woodland with a Harris Hawk for company. We had a brilliant time and well worth the money! Both Tori and David were very welcoming and made us feel like we were walking with friends. Learning about the birds was fascinating and having a hawk fly to your gloved hand was awesome. Tori was lovely with my daughter - she got to meet the ferrets and puppies. We all found the day to be such a great experience that I would recommend it to anyone .

Visited November 2012