went for afternoon tea, it was a present from family for our anniversary. it was a lovely sunny day and we were delighted that we could go that day. straightforward booking. lovely greeting from all staff we met. attentive and very pleasant female member of staff, so sorry i cant remember her name. food very good, tea lovely and just a delightful afternoon. it was very clever of them to have arranged the excellent weather and birdsong too!
would highly recommend to all
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rockliffe Hall is the only five red star hotel in the North of England. Set on a magnificent 18th century estate on the banks of the River Tees, Rockliffe Hall is a destination in itself. Rockliffe Hall's world-class spa and golf course, well-equipped meeting rooms, three restaurants and sublime service ensure it is the perfect place to escape and relax, to do business, and to create memories that will linger on. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Rockliffe Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rockliffe Hall Hotel Hurworth-On-Tees
- Rockliffe Hall Darlington/Hurworth-On-Tees