My mum, sister and i have just returned from a fab 2 night break in this great spa hotel. we were celebrating my mother's 70th birthday and the visit was certainly memorable.
From the time of booking, which was handeled extremely efficiently by Ben, to our departure the experience was a joy. The staff were all very polite and helpful, without being stuffy, which is sometimes a problem in 5 star hotels.
The food and wine choice was fab as were the spa facilities.
Travelling as a threesome is difficult in most hotels as they do not have the facility for triple rooms but at Rockliffe you have the ability to stay in Armstrong house, 2 minutes walk from main hotel, which has 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a large open plan sitting, & dining kitchen area.
Can't recommend this highly enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rockliffe Hall is the only five red star hotel in the North of England. Set on a magnificent 18th century estate on the banks of the River Tees, Rockliffe Hall is a destination in itself. Rockliffe Hall's world-class spa and golf course, well-equipped meeting rooms, three restaurants and sublime service ensure it is the perfect place to escape and relax, to do business, and to create memories that will linger on. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, LateRooms, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Rockliffe Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rockliffe Hall Hotel Hurworth-On-Tees
- Rockliffe Hall Darlington/Hurworth-On-Tees