From the moment we arrived, we were expertly looked after. Valet parking, efficient check-in, luggage unloaded for us. We stayed in Room 1 in the Tiplady Lodge. The room was beautifully appointed with every conceivable extra. I particularly liked the programmable mood lighting. Good WiFi, air conditioning, tea and coffee making facilities, bath robes, slippers etc etc. We both loved the pool and spa with a tepidarium, a calderium, ice treatments, sauna, steam room. We only wish we could have stayed longer to take full advantage of what the hotel had to offer. Great value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rockliffe Hall is the only five red star hotel in the North of England. Set on a magnificent 18th century estate on the banks of the River Tees, Rockliffe Hall is a destination in itself. Rockliffe Hall's world-class spa and golf course, well-equipped meeting rooms, three restaurants and sublime service ensure it is the perfect place to escape and relax, to do business, and to create memories that will linger on. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Rockliffe Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rockliffe Hall Hotel Hurworth-On-Tees
- Rockliffe Hall Darlington/Hurworth-On-Tees