“Fab place!”
Review of Rockliffe Hall

Rockliffe Hall
Reviewed 28 October 2013

I have no complaints about Rockliffe. Staff are so friendly and helpful. We stayed in the tip lady lodge and it was fantastic. Really big room with great views. Also free wifi! The brasserie was lovely for dinner and the staff in the cocktail bar were so friendly and the atmosphere was very relaxed. Breakfast in the orangery was lovely and again staff were great. The spa is amazing, so relaxing. I would definitely stay here again. It's a must.

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank Carlos041080

Reviewed 27 October 2013

my husband took me as a birthday treat and i couldnt of asked for a better place to stay fantastic in every way from getting our car parked for us bags taken straight up to room food was fab rooms were lovely and very clean every member of staff were brill cant wait for our next visit

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 October 2013

This was our second visit and it was absolutely wonderful again. The facilities are excellent but it is really the staff that makes the place, they are so friendly, courteous and helpful. The food in the Orangery was fantastic and the service outstanding. We stayed in the New Hall wing and the rooms are truly luxurious with a large comfy bed and lovely bed linen. We enjoyed the spa and had a rasul mud ritual and I had an excellent pedicure. It was a lovely relaxing break and I am looking forward to our next visit.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 October 2013

I would highly recommend this spa if you want a friendly, clean outstanding place to relax in I will deffo be going back again.The staff went out there way to be helpful and friendly. The treatment I had was amazing I was so relaxed my skin was amazing after my facial it looked glowing. Will highly recommend them to any of my family and friends.

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed 26 October 2013

I stayed at this hotel with my daughter for a spa break having been last year with my husband,I wanted to share with her how wonderful this place is.
The staff have a lovely balance of friendliness while still being very professional,it is an example of outstanding customer care.The spa is wonderfully relaxing and it is a lovely place to unwind and our treatment was of a very high standard.
The cocktail bar is a cosy room to have a drink before an excellent diinner.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 October 2013 via mobile

Rockcliffe Hall is one of the best hotels I have ever stayed at and certainly the best I have used in the UK. Yes the location isn't world class but the facilities, the service and the quality of everything is certainly first class.
A little pricey but worth every penny, you pay for what you get and this place is wonderful. Great food and drink too and a really good golf course to boot!
Excellent and highly recommended.

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed 25 October 2013

Our family stayed for just a few days at this lovely hotel. The bell man and the concierge went well above and beyond. They even offered to drive us to town since there was a mix up on our car. The house we stayed in was roomy comfortable for all seven. The gardens, quiet walkways, hidden paths and of course the golf course were all spectacular. Food was delicious. We will definitely go back and spend my time so we can enjoy to spa next time!

Room Tip: We stayed in the houses and so do not know what the rooms in the hotel would be like to compare.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hurworth-on-Tees
Ramside Hall Hotel, Golf & Spa
#8 of 21 in Darlington
Redworth Hall Hotel
Redworth Hall Hotel
#1 of 1 in Redworth

Been to Rockliffe Hall? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Rockliffe Hall

Address: Rockliffe Hall Hurworth-On-Tees | County Durham, Hurworth-on-Tees, Darlington DL2 2DU, England
Region: United Kingdom > England > Durham > Darlington > Hurworth-on-Tees
Bar / Lounge Beverage Selection Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Room Service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Hurworth-on-Tees
Price Range: £194 - £314 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:5 star — Rockliffe Hall 5*
Rockliffe Hall is the only five red star hotel in the North of England. Set on a magnificent 18th century estate on the banks of the River Tees, Rockliffe Hall is a destination in itself. Rockliffe Hall's world-class spa and golf course, well-equipped meeting rooms, three restaurants and sublime service ensure it is the perfect place to escape and relax, to do business, and to create memories that will linger on. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Rockliffe Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Rockliffe Hall Hotel Hurworth-On-Tees