We stayed for one night in December 2014 for a much needed nights getaway. We stayed in one of the apartments, had dinner in the Orangery, used the SPA for some treatments and had lunch in the Club House. All were exceptional, without fault and with impeccable levels of service. We left with a smile and pampered feeling.
It was just disappointing we left after one night.
This is a pricy getaway break but you certainly get what you pay for. By far the best place we have stayed in the UK.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rockliffe Hall is the only five red star hotel in the North of England. Set on a magnificent 18th century estate on the banks of the River Tees, Rockliffe Hall is a destination in itself. Rockliffe Hall's world-class spa and golf course, well-equipped meeting rooms, three restaurants and sublime service ensure it is the perfect place to escape and relax, to do business, and to create memories that will linger on. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Rockliffe Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rockliffe Hall Hotel Hurworth-On-Tees
- Rockliffe Hall Darlington/Hurworth-On-Tees