I visited Rockliffe Hall with my Mum and sister for a pre wedding pamper session including lunch.
The staff at reception, waiters and therapists were all friendly without being "matey" and extremely helpful.
The spa facilities are fabulous, and take the Rockliffe into another level in comparison to other luxury hotel spa's I have visited. We also liked that none of the therapists tried to hard sell the [products they had used during the treatment
Lunch was delicious and the puddings decadent enough to make you feel spoilt after such a healthy main course! Almost wish I had ordered the cheese board though, as it looked amazing.
Would make a plan to visit and stay the next time I return to the North Eas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rockliffe Hall is the only five red star hotel in the North of England. Set on a magnificent 18th century estate on the banks of the River Tees, Rockliffe Hall is a destination in itself. Rockliffe Hall's world-class spa and golf course, well-equipped meeting rooms, three restaurants and sublime service ensure it is the perfect place to escape and relax, to do business, and to create memories that will linger on. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Odigeo, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Rockliffe Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rockliffe Hall Hotel Hurworth-On-Tees
- Rockliffe Hall Darlington/Hurworth-On-Tees