Was lucky enough to spend 2 nights here....and having no idea what it was going to be like was completely taken in by not only the size of the place but also the quality of the accommodation and the service by the Staff.
Situated in wonderful grounds alongside the golf course, this huge Hotel ticked all the right boxes.
We really Couldn't fault any of it.We had one of the apartments set away from the actual hall and that was perfect for our needs.Dinner one night in the 'Club House' was excellent and was great fun looking out onto the 18th Hole! And then spent the following day at a family wedding there where everyone was thoroughly looked after by the management & staff (well done to you all)
Breakfast was really good too (ignoring the soft toast and over done poached eggs) and so will definitely recommend this Hotel for a special occasion and would love to come back for more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rockliffe Hall is the only five red star hotel in the North of England. Set on a magnificent 18th century estate on the banks of the River Tees, Rockliffe Hall is a destination in itself. Rockliffe Hall's world-class spa and golf course, well-equipped meeting rooms, three restaurants and sublime service ensure it is the perfect place to escape and relax, to do business, and to create memories that will linger on. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., LateRooms, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Rockliffe Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rockliffe Hall Hotel Hurworth-On-Tees
- Rockliffe Hall Darlington/Hurworth-On-Tees