“Quick & delicious fresh food!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Qdoba Mexican Grill
Ranked #6 of 27 Restaurants in Walker
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 14 February 2015

It smells wonderful as soon as you enter. You can see the food in front of you through a glass partition & you watch them prepare your meal. This was my 1st time visiting a Qdoba & I hope they get some in Melbourne, Fl soon.

Reviewed 19 August 2013

Overall the service is great here as well as the food. For the cost you could do worse, but not much better.

Reviewed 28 February 2013

Whenever I go to Qdoba, I always order the vegetarian burrito. Since I do not like zucchini or yellow squash, the staff is always very nice, and lets me pick the vegetables that I do want. I recently found a new sauce that made this burrito perfect-tomatillo sauce. The rice is very good too.

Reviewed 12 December 2012

I like how everything looks homemade and delicious, all of the options. And what I get tastes great. I don't like spicy and they have non-spicy options.