“Standard Qdoba food”

Qdoba Mexican Grill
Ranked #6 of 27 Restaurants in Walker
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 16 June 2016 via mobile

Of about six visits, they only messed up my order once, and that was because it was a new employee. Pretty good Qdoba, standard food.

Reviewed 9 May 2016 via mobile

Qdoba always has great food! For the price, it's a deal. No tip needed.
This particular visit had a server skip asking what I wanted on a few things, but I was able to rectify it after her mistake. The assembly line gets a bit back logged at times, and you'd think they could help each other out more. Overall, this location is fast and friendly.

1  Thank irishgal20
Reviewed 26 November 2015

Service is quick and food doesn't look thrown together. Prefer this location to the ones on the South end of town. Friendlier staff. Food is always good. One negative is it's location near a busy traffic signal and no rear entrance. I usually park next door and walk across lot so I can turn left at the traffic light.

1  Thank PapaBaar
Reviewed 12 October 2015

The only reason we like going to Qdoba and are willing to pay $10.00 for lunch is because it is fresh food, prepared right in front of you. The first young lady at the counter had a little bit of an attitude and when making my quesadilla, she put all the chicken in one big clump. The next gal had to spread it all out to even it up. Then, they didn't give as many chips as other locations have for the 3-cheese nachos, but when I asked for more, the young lady at the register gave me some more without argument. The restaurant seemed clean and I am sure we will go back.

1  Thank Familytravels8799
Reviewed 14 February 2015

It smells wonderful as soon as you enter. You can see the food in front of you through a glass partition & you watch them prepare your meal. This was my 1st time visiting a Qdoba & I hope they get some in Melbourne, Fl soon.