Hampton Inn Grand Rapids-North
AscendHotels
US$83
US$176
US$162
JW Marriott Grand Rapids(Grand Rapids)
US$299
US$237
  • Pool
US$257
US$213
  • Pool
All reviewsgrand rapidsgreat hotelroom was cleanshopping and restaurantsstaff was very friendlyhot breakfastdining areanorth sidefree breakfastwould stay here againwe've stayedwafflesin townking roomgreat roombusiness tripfront desk staff
Reviewed 11 June 2014

We had a good stay, my bridal party and I stayed here the night before my wedding and everything went pretty well. When we checked out Sunday I had left a phone charger in the room, returned a couple hours later and the charger was no where to be found. So I assume their housekeepers just keep whatever they find, for themselves. My parents also stayed with us (in a different room) and found a condom rapper under the edge of the bed and it didn't even look like the sheets were changed. They did move her to a different room right away, but still, that's unacceptable.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Nichole C
HamptonGRN, General Manager at Hampton Inn Grand Rapids-North, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2014

Thank you for your comments! I am sorry to hear about your lost charger but might have it in our lost and found as we speak. Please feel free to contact me at the hotel at any time and I can assist you in tracking it down or getting it replaced. I hope that the remaining aspects of your stay were enjoyable and that you will consider staying with us again the next time you are in the Grand Rapids area.

Reviewed 8 June 2014

I always choose mid-priced hotels with free breakfast when out of town on my dime. This Hampton Inn was the usual for the brand. Not as new as some other Hamptons but good nonetheless. Cold water in the lobby on a hot day was a nice touch.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank kevin j
HamptonGRN, General Manager at Hampton Inn Grand Rapids-North, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2014

Thank you for your review, Hampton Inn is an excellent and consistent brand. I am glad to see we did not dissapoint!

Reviewed 2 June 2014

I stayed here a couple of years ago for my Dad and Step-Mom's wedding. Had great, clean rooms (with small mint boxes on the pillows I might add), that were comfortable. Great Breakfast choices in the mornings. Also had a clean pool, and a relaxing jaccuzzi/whirlpool. I very highly reccomend this hotel.

Room Tip: Higher Floors=Less A/C noise.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
HamptonGRN, General Manager at Hampton Inn Grand Rapids-North, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

Glad to hear you had a great stay! Thank you!

Reviewed 6 May 2014

This hotel is what I can expect from any hotel. They were very helpful and made sure that If I needed anything that I was to call down to them or stop by the front desk. That made me feel like they cared and that if I forgot anything was not that going to be a problem at all.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for the nice review, we look forward to your return visit!

Reviewed 1 May 2014

This hotel is a great place to stay with welcoming and friendly staff. The rooms are clean and complimentary breakfast was included. The location is on the north side of Grand Rapids conveniently located near a major interstate highway for easy access.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you! We love having a location so close to both major expressways and just 5 minutes from downtown. I am so glad to hear you had a wonderful stay!