“Delicious Food, Good Service and Inexpensive”

Ephesus Mediterranean Grill & Meze Bar
Ranked #6 of 163 Restaurants in Orpington
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 1 August 2014

We have been there many times and never been disappointed. The fixed menu which is not available during weekends is particularly good in terms of choice and price. Certainly the a la carte menu is also impressive. The food is delicious, nicely presented, plentiful and always comes with lots of salad. Ask for tap water and it will be served with a big smile, ice and lemon. Unlike some restaurants who only smile when you order bottled water.

Afterwards we walk out with our bellies feeling healthy and full, and not "oh I am not eating out again for ages" or "I could have done better at home".

1  Thank luv2cdworld8
There are newer reviews for Ephesus Mediterranean Grill & Meze Bar

Reviewed 5 July 2014

Went as we have only heard good things and my partner ate there a few years back and enjoyed it. We were not disappointed! The food was amazing, the staff were friendly and attentive and the entertainment created the perfect ambience. The belly dancer was a little out of place but otherwise it was the perfect evening! I would definitely recommend.

1  Thank StanleyRose
Reviewed 2 July 2014

What a wonderful find. We don't live too far away but don't usually venture in to Orpington. We wanted somewhere 'local' and found this little treat on TripAdvisor. It was superb. Great food, super service and fab value too! We left just before the entertainment started as we'd had a long day but will definitely be back soon to experience it. I cant say enough good things about this place!!

Reviewed 24 June 2014

I was in London on business and went here with my brother , we hadn't booked and it was very busy as it was a saturday evening but they managed to find us a table, Really good service ,great selection of very authentic,tasty turkish food, we had the meat meze and certainly didn't need desert, I'd certainly recommend this place to anyone

Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

Had to try this restaurant my daughter had visited and raved about the fish - took husband for Father's Day amazing staff fabulous food well worth the drive superb quality for a very fair price

1  Thank Jade W