“Amazing ”

Pizza Express
Ranked #53 of 164 Restaurants in Orpington
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Description: Bright and modern, PizzaExpress Orpington offers an exciting reinvention of Italian classics. A vibrant menu includes wholesome Romana-style pizzas with adventurous topping combinations, as well as fresh salads, an impressive range behind the bar and aromatic coffee blends. Family-friendly Pizza Express gives kids the chance to design their own pizzas.
Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

I came here a while ago and I have to say I was very pleased. The staff were really lovely and always had a smile would go back if I didn't live in Scotland lol.

Reviewed 26 June 2014

Wow....what can I say? My 7 year old had his birthday party here on 22/6/14 and amazed how organised, amazing service, food, atmosphere, etc etc it really was. We have the amazing staff to thank especially Paul, our host waiter, who was so wonderful with the kids. I loved the interaction, rapport he had with the kids. (6-9 year olds in the group) Amazing venue, Most of the parents that attended were very impressed. We first attended a pizza making party in February 2014 here and my son could not stop talking about his experience. Our experience was no different. Highly recommended as the kids were having so much fun making their pizzas and finally eating them!

Reviewed 3 March 2014 via mobile

Not too much to report on this place. All these chain pizza restaurants have lite between them. Food okay, service needs improving. But inexpensive lunch.

Reviewed 17 January 2014 via mobile

Tonight was the busiest I have ever seem PE in Orpington, every table full - and so noisy! We sat on table next to kitchen and were amazed just how busy the staff were. We received excellent service and good food, staff are a real asset to PE; well done.

Reviewed 14 January 2014

Love the Pizza Express at Orpington, really love it, the staff are so great and helpful, you always get great service with a smile, good food and great wines, for value for money, this is the place to go for a nice evening with friends, family or couples.