“Lovely meal”

Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
“Lovely meal”
Reviewed 14 August 2014 via mobile

My fiancee and I have just retuned home after a beautiful meal here. Lovely attentive staff with pleasant surroundings and a good varied menu.
The only (very small) issue I have a problem with was the menu didn't clearly mark what was vegetarian, leaving my fiancee having to ask and make sure no meat produce was in her meal. Just a small thing as I said but would make all the difference to vegetarians.
All in all a lovely meal.

1 Thank david t

London
“Great food and good service.”
Reviewed 11 August 2014

Visited this restaurant for the first time yesterday. Had the Sunday buffet which although it isn't laid out 'buffet style' as you would expect, meant you could order anything from the set menu. Range of food was good and service was excellent. Food was really tasty and was served fairly quickly. Excellent value for money. Enjoyed the experience and we will return.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank annie3London
“Great food!”
Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

We eat here all the time and have never had a bad meal. Most recently went to celebrate my birthday and again it was a great meal. The only negative thing I could say is that one of the waiters is not the happiest but not rude and to be fair the food out weighs this every time!

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Claireylou79
“Do Not Eat Here!!!”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

I work upstairs inside the same building that thai moom is in and I would heavily advise to advoid it unless you happy with eating in such an unhygenic atmosphere. Occasionally and recently they seem to pour all the fat down the sink or drains which ends up blocking them. This then causes the sewage to rise up on street level because the blocked drains. Again I work upstairs next to the dentists and everytime we try to adress this issue with the people at thai moom they ignore the issue because they want to take responsibility or pay money to have it fixed.

The blocked drains have caused where I work to really stink and an infestation of flies everywhere. You can also see what people have eaten, that is how bad it is. Again coming from someone who works in the same building, do not eat here!!!

Hopefully the environmental health agency are coming soon to inspect the drains because the hygiene is terrible ecspecially when you have dentist, orthodontist and restaurant in the same building.

Visited July 2014
3 Thank dantheman116
“Great Thai food”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Been here lots of times - very good food. Thoroughly recommend. I don't know why I have to put in more characters as I have already said it's good.

• Visited February 2014