“Amazing visit”

34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“Amazing visit”
Reviewed 7 April 2013

We had a brief stop to see the leaning tower of Pisa. It was a little crowded and the lines were really long but it was definitely worth the trip. The tower is amazing to see in real life and it was a great place to take pictures. There was tons of little vendors and shops close by which had some cool souvenirs. It's definitely worth a quick trip. I wish we would have had more time visit more of Pisa.

Visited June 2012
2 Thank MistyLS

Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Interesting place to see”
Reviewed 23 October 2012

I like the structure, seem unique! There are museum and church nearby related to the history of Pisa tower and of Tuscany. Many shops for souvenir as well. A lot of visitors from different countries I have met there.

Visited October 2012
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Going to Pisa from Florence”
Reviewed 13 September 2012

My tour operator was charging 35 Euro per person for going to visist Pisa from Florence as a 3 houtr tour. My family had 5 members and we were staying in Hotel Rivoli which is opposite the station. We took train to Pisa (14 Euro/Person round trip) and then bus from Pisa station to Duomo 1.25 Euro Person) and visited the Leaning Tower of Pisa. I think this a good option for bigger families or groups and very convenient.

Visited August 2012
3 Thank hidayattaj
Bali, Indonesia
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Spectacular city with a great guide”
Reviewed 4 March 2012

We took a day trip from Florence to Pisa and back. Our driver Stefano met us at the hotel and we drove through the enchanting hills of Tuscany. The guide, Marco, met us near the Leaning Tower. My kids really liked him for his simplicity and humor. He also suggested us a great place for lunch. Perfectly organized, easy to book.
Thank you guys.