Sofitel Paris La Defense
US$226
US$221
Pullman
  • Restaurant
Ibis Paris Defense Courbevoie(Courbevoie)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$184
Hotel Vivaldi(Puteaux)(Great Value!)
US$82
Great 4.5/5
Hotel le Dauphin(Puteaux)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$176
Travelocity
  • Bar/Lounge
1,713 results
All reviewsbusiness districthermes toiletriesluxury roommetro stationjunior suitearc de triomphenespresso machineperfect staybusiness tripla defense areataxi driveran upgradeeiffel towershopping centrecroissantsparisbose
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 August 2014 via mobile

I stayed in this nice hotel for 4 nights with my two daughters, prior to my arrival I sent a massage to Mr.Robin , relations manager .
Upon arrival checking- in took less than a minute , my room was upgraded and a third bed was already placed.
Breakfast had a big & delicious variety .
Checkout was even faster than checking in.
Bottom line the whole hotel team is amazing and ready to go the extra mile.
What is also great is the hotel location which is about a minute away from metro line 1 and about 7 minutes away from RER red line , so you are conveniently connected to about every where.
One humble suggestion to the Sofitel La Defence team is to have hotel signs placed in RER & Metro station , it will help getting to the hotel for first timers.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank wael l
SOFITELDEFENSE, Responsable relations clients at Sofitel Paris La Defense, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2014

Bonjour Wael,

Warm Greetings from La Défense, The most famous Business district in Paris.

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your comment with us on Tripadvisor.

We were delighted to welcome you and your two daughters upon your visit in Paris and we are very happy to read you enjoyed your stay in our hotel from the upgrade of your room to the service you received.

Thank you very much for your suggestion regarding the Hotel sign and directions. We are trying our best to facilitate the access to our guest and we are always at your disposal if you need assistance by phone +331 47 76 44 43.

I stay at your entire disposal for further information you may need and we hope to have the pleasure to welcome you back soon.

Life is Magnifique,

Kind Regards

Marie-Charlotte COLRAT
Guest Experience Manager
H0912-GR@sofitel.com

Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

We tend to stay in the La Defense area when in Paris. Rates are ok when booking nights when business people are elsewhere. We can now compare the Hilton there with the Pullman and Sofitel. The latter is our preferred base. Good comfortable atmosphere starting with reception, which can be exactly the kind of ouverture of a great stay an exeptional hotel wishes to provide. Depends on the one you encounter though. Some are very good in terms of executing protocol. The one we encountered had the style befitting the best there is. Best kind of start. Next: very good room with all the fittings and a fabulous bed. The breakfast offered a broad variety of savoury and sweet. We did find it strange that specific orders of eggs required a substantial extra fee. The bar is nice and the tender great. A very good Manhattan made.
We stayed in both a superior and a classic room. The classic one is a slight bit worn but very comfortable. The bed felt even better.
One little criticism is the irratic service during one breakfast. And during our second stay Samantha was nowhere to be found. Pity.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
SOFITELDEFENSE, Responsable relations clients at Sofitel Paris La Defense, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2014

Bonjour Wael,

Warm Greetings from La Défense, The most famous Business district in Paris.

Life is Magnifique,

Kind Regards

Marie-Charlotte COLRAT
Guest Experience Manager
H0912-GR@sofitel.com

Reviewed 10 August 2014

The Sofitel was wonderful on every level. I booked this hotel on a budget vacation package and thought it was going to be too far out for my preference, but it wasn't. La Defense is a pleasurable area of Paris that I had not realized until staying at the Sofitel. I had been to Paris several times prior to this trip and had not spent much time in this area.
The hotel is beautiful! It was Christmas time, cold, and windy. But being at the Sofitel made it all worth while. There are restaurants and bars all around the hotel. The staff treated me and my best friend like royalty. There is a great vendors' market within walking distance. The rooms in the hotel are comfortable and fully equipped with everything a traveler may require. If anything is missing, just ask the front desk and they will be at your service.
The piano player let me sing a few songs with him, and the guests loved it! The Metro station is less than 5 minutes walk from the hotel. I highly recommend the Sofitel and look forward to my next stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank rhorho33
Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

I stayed in the Sofitel as it was in the business district - where I was located.

The rooms were clean and there was a good hair dryer (always a plus in my book!) but the shower kept looking close to flooding over into the rest of the bathroom and the breakfast layout meant that everyone was fighting for space to get their food.

I have no major objections to the hotel and if you're visiting Paris and just want somewhere to lay your head at the end of the day then this is fine. However, it has a feeling of needing a bit of a spruce up and so I was disappointed overall.

Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank LizCrewe
Reviewed 6 August 2014

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com