“Meeting in La Defense”

Hilton Paris La Defense
Ranked #5 of 41 Hotels in La Defense
Reviewed 2 June 2014

I had a meeting in La defense and I booked this hotel for one night. It was just 2 mn walk from my meeting location. Underneath the restauants, I could find places where to eat and have coffee. BNP Bank is just 3 mn walk from there and Taxis are right in front of the Hotel. It is an excellent place to stay if you are in busi ness in La Defense.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
HotelManager92, General Manager at Hilton Paris La Defense, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

Dear Cherif C,

I would like to thank you very much for your positive feedback regarding your recent visit. I was delighted to read that you appreciated your stay with us. We thrive on our guests' satisfaction and your comments are a great encouragement to all of the team.

We look forward to welcoming you back for a future business stay!

Gerald.vanreck@hilton.com

Write a ReviewReviews (1,711)

Reviewed 31 May 2014

Although occupying a prime Location in La Defense the Hilton Needs to greatly improve the maintenance of ist rooms and think about ist guests gastronomic requirements over Weekends. The author had to endure a Television that worked erratically, a Television cabinet that was broken, a clock that showed the wrong time and could not be adjusted, a telephone Alarm that went off an hour earlier than required, a toilet seat that was falling off ist pedesatl pan, and a shower control Panel that was falling off the wall. Add to that the fact that neither the bar nor the Restaurant was open for dinner on either Saturday or Sunday, and room Service was extortionately expensive and you have an experience to be avoided at all costs. This Hotel charges premium Prices for a third rate experience.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank William D

Dear William D,

I would like to thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. I have taken note of your comments and would be grateful if you could contact me at your convenience so that I can investigate further the reasons of your disappointment on this occasion.

William D, I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Reviewed 30 May 2014

I can't remember the last time I stayed in a Hotel anywhere in the world that did not provide free wifi to the rooms as standard. Well this place wants to charge Euro$20 for room access for 24 hours. Oh, you can get free access in the lobby and at the bar but that's really not good enough in 2014. The room is otherwise quite large for Paris and very comfortable. A shame that our room hadn't been made up when we returned at 9pm after a day sightseeing though. On the whole some improvement required here. We have another day and night left here so fingers crossed as that period includes my wife's birthday.

Room Tip: Our room has an internal view of the lobby (217) which means other seem to look directly into your r...
2  Thank Wayne M

Dear Wayne M,

Thank you for your comments. Your observations are appreciated as they enable us to assess the standard of our facilities and services and monitor if we are meeting guests needs and expectations. Following your comments regarding our internet service fees, kindly note that we do regular checks with our competition and that our prices are within the average.

Regarding the fact that your room was not cleaned, I understand following investigation with my team that the “Do not Disturb” door hanger was put on the 30th May. I trust that you did not encounter any other inconvenience during your stay and that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

The location was really good and even the rooms .. I recommend this place to everyone .. my next trip to Paris I will try to stay at the same hotel it was near the metro and the mall .. you can just walk around at anytime it's safe

Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Abdulla A

Dear Abdulla A,

Thank you for your nice comments following your visit.
I am pleased to read that you had a fantastic stay and that you particularly enjoyed our location and facility.
Abdulla A, all of the team looks forward to welcoming you back here.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

The rooms were nice, English speaking workers and great breakfast. The metro was close and a short ride to all the attractions. Everything closes early, so make sure you eat before you get back to the hotel for the day.

1  Thank Achoice1

Dear Achoice1,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to post your comments following your recent stay with us. All our guests’ feedback is extremely important to us and we do appreciate your input.

We hope to welcome you back soon in our hotel!

Reviewed 23 May 2014

The hotel is really nice, the staff are helpful. The location is super as the subway is right there. I managed to walk down to the Arc de Triompf so it is really not far out of Paris central. The breakfast is clinical and predictable, very consistent, which is not exciting but very safe, and I like safe

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Phathizwe
HotelManager92, General Manager at Hilton Paris La Defense, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2014

Dear Phathizwe,

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments and share your experience in our property.

All of our guests' feedback is extremely important to us as it is a way of reviewing the level of service and facilities we provide so as to make improvements.

Once again, thank you for your feedback!

Reviewed 22 May 2014

Judging from other reviews, you will either love or hate the location. I, personally, loved it. A very short subway ride from all the action, we were able to rely on known eating places at the end of the day within walking distance from the hotel. And unlike others who have posted reviews here, we had no trouble finding the place. We traveled to the hotel from the train station, exited at the La Defense stop, then followed the signs to the CNIT building. Once in the CNIT building, there were signs that directed us to the Hilton. Here's a tip: when you come up the first set of escalators into the mall, the second set of escalators is directly behind you. Don't continue straight into the mall in search of a sign for the Hilton, because it is only marked at the escalator that was behind you when you first came up. If you really must have the old Paris experience, this isn't the place. If you want to visit old Paris, but have a nice, modern place to sleep (with a fantastic Italian place [Va Piano] across the plaza to eat at on any given night) I would recommend here.

1  Thank Richard E

Dear Richard E,

Thank you very much for your positive feedback regarding your recent stay with us. I was pleased to read that you had enjoyed your visit. We thrive on our guests' satisfaction and your comments are a great encouragement to the Team here.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel when you next require accommodation in town.

Also consider these accommodations in or near La Defense
Passy
Hotel Felicien by Elegancia
Hotel Felicien by Elegancia
#411 of 1,803 in Paris

Been to Hilton Paris La Defense? Share your experiences!