“room is nice but service is ???”

Hilton Paris La Defense
Ranked #5 of 41 Hotels in La Defense
tokyo, Japan
“room is nice but service is ???”
Reviewed 14 June 2014

The hotel room is business use and comfortable. the price is reasonable compared with other hotels in center region in paris. But the hotel staff is not friendly. When we asked a staff how to go to roland garros, she said, it is easy and just go to one station by a train from here and you can walk to the place. But when we arrived there, nobody was at the station and around the station and no guide at all. Then we lost. We walked a lot and found a policeman and asked him the route. He told me why I used that station!! It was obvious that the staff told a lie to us. She was young and energetic but maybe fool or stupid. I will not return this hotel.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

1 Thank Akihiro O
HotelManager92, General Manager at Hilton Paris La Defense, responded to this review, 2 July 2014
Dear Akihiro O,

I want to thank you for sharing your feedback following your stay in our property.

I am pleased to read that you overall enjoyed your visit. However I have noted your comments regarding the information you were given to go to Roland Garros. Please accept my most sincere apologies for this mistake and rest assured that our Front Desk team will receive training to ensure that this does not re-occur.
Despite the above, I hope that you will give us the chance to redeem ourselves and that will have the opportunity to welcome you back in our hotel.

Gerald.vanreck@hilton.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (165)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Seinajoki, Finland
Reviewed 14 June 2014

The location is awesome. The hotel is nice and the rooms were very good. Breakfast was guaranteed Hilton quality. What was really surprising is that there was no executive lounge.

It is very easy to go to RER train and to La Defence metro station. Next to the hotel is a very good shopping mall.

1 Thank TravellerJake
Dear TravellerJake,

Thank you for your positive comments following your recent stay in our hotel.

Your observations and opinions are appreciated as they enable us to assess the standard of our facilities and services and monitor if we are meeting guests needs and expectations. It was pleasing to read that your impression of our team and service was good despite the fact we do not offer the Executive Lounge service.

Thank you again for your feedback!

Bradenton, Florida
Reviewed 13 June 2014

Great location Courteous hotel staff. Rooms are very comfortable
Hotel has numerous entrances which can be confusing. Variety of retail and other shops on lower levels of hotel Access to metro also beneath hotel. Close to a large underground shopping area across plaza from hotel

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
Dear scuba077,

I want to thank you very much for your positive feedback regarding your recent stay with us. I read that you enjoyed our hotel facility as well as our team. We thrive on our guests' satisfaction and your comments are a great encouragement to all of the team here at the Hilton Paris La Défense.

scuba077, we look forward to welcoming you back here.

Orpington, United Kingdom
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Good solid Hilton hotel in a decent location. We only used it as a base to explore so did not try the food or bar here but the room and service was excellent. The concierge was always happy to obtain a taxi for us and the hotel was very helpful suggesting restaurants and the best way of getting there.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Warby68,

Thank you for your kind comments following your visit to our property.
I am pleased to read that you had a memorable and enjoyable stay and that you found the staff helpful and available for any of your queries. Our main goal is to offer the highest level of service to all our guests and I understand that we succeeded.

I look forward to welcoming you all back to the Hilton Paris La Defense very soon.

London
Reviewed 9 June 2014

It was hard to choose between rating this hotel 'Average' or 'Very Good' as I think it sits somewhere in between.
I have stayed in many Hiltons for both business and pleasure and have had a varied experience. Le Defense is a good Business hotel, in the centre of the business district, and is strangely located within a shopping centre (which could be good for some).

The reception desk was friendly and efficient as expected, and the room (on the 2nd floor) was very nice and modern. Very comfortable bed, albeit a bit squeaky, and generally everything you would expect in a very nice comfortable room.

My biggest gripe, as always with Hilton, why do they charge such extortionate Wifi rates, in a predominately business hotel?
This will drive business travelers elsewhere, and is a poor effort from Hilton.

The breakfast was of a good standard, with a good selection in a very comfortable breakfast room, overlooking....the shopping centre!

Overall, good hotel...apart from the wifi cost, would I stay here again....Yes.

1 Thank Sunni07
Dear Sunni07,

Thank you very much for your overall positive feedback regarding your recent visit. I am always pleased to read that our guests enjoy their stay with us.
I have well taken note of your comment regarding our internet service fees and I confirm that our prices are well within the average compared to our competition.

I hope that despite this, we will have the pleasure to see you again in our property.

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 6 June 2014

Not much to say really. Standard Hilton. Great rooms with a fantastic bed.
Average tasting yet massively overpriced food.
The reception staff accommodated a few ad-hoc requests for us.
The WiFi provided by iBAHN is overpriced and almost unusable.

Dear Bravo T,

I would like to thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us.
Our guest comments are extremely important to us and we appreciate your participation.

Houston, United States
Reviewed 2 June 2014

I had a meeting in La defense and I booked this hotel for one night. It was just 2 mn walk from my meeting location. Underneath the restauants, I could find places where to eat and have coffee. BNP Bank is just 3 mn walk from there and Taxis are right in front of the Hotel. It is an excellent place to stay if you are in busi ness in La Defense.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Cherif C,

I would like to thank you very much for your positive feedback regarding your recent visit. I was delighted to read that you appreciated your stay with us. We thrive on our guests' satisfaction and your comments are a great encouragement to all of the team.

We look forward to welcoming you back for a future business stay!

Also consider these accommodations in or near La Defense
Renaissance Paris La Defense Hotel
Novotel Paris La Defense
Novotel Paris La Defense
#6 of 41 in La Defense

Been to Hilton Paris La Defense? Share your experiences!