“Good business hotel, maybe not your first choice if you are there to see the city”

Hilton Paris La Defense
Ranked #5 of 41 Hotels in La Defense
Reviewed 28 June 2014

Check in was good, rooms were what we expected and had no issues there. The wifi worked fine. I would suggest for business, however if your trip is to see the sights around the city, I would probably suggest something more central. If you want to stay in a hilton this is it, The Concord Opera Paris is a new Hilton, however an awful hotel that I wouldn't steer anyone too.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
HotelManager92, General Manager at Hilton Paris La Defense, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2014

Dear Bill B,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on Trip Advisor’s website.

It is particularly pleasing to see that you appreciated our staff and service and that you felt home away from home during your stay.

Thank you very much for your nice comments and I hope that we will have the pleasure to welcome you for a future visit to Paris.

Gerald.vanreck@hilton.com

Write a ReviewReviews (1,746)

Reviewed 27 June 2014

I stayed at the Hilton Paris la Défense for 3 nights.
The location is fine, even if it's outside of Paris you can go to Paris really fast with the metro line 1. The room was lovely, we had a relaxation room on the 4th floor with a nice view (not the best though). The staff was really helpful: at the front desk David Matthew and Doane helped us many times, they were very kind!

I would warmly recommand this hotel, either for business (la Défense is the business district of Paris) or tourism.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the highest floor if you want to have a nice view
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Pierrick H,

I want to thank you very much for your positive feedback regarding your recent stay with us. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your visit. We thrive on our guests' satisfaction and your comments are a great encouragement to all of the team.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon when you next require accommodation in town.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

Not too near many Parisian sites, but a lovely hotel with scenic sweeping views. Within walking distance of interesting bars and restaurants. Quiet and spacious rooms with comfortable beds and great sheet counts. Excellent ( even better than expected from Hilton ) breakfast. Sadly, no snooty hotel staff as we had hoped to encounter ;) Instead well spoken and helpful hotel staff for my husband and I, and our 3 children. Quite recommended!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Dear Sonja Q,

Thank you for your positive comments following your stay with us!

Your observations and opinions are appreciated and it is particularly pleasing to see that your impression of our staff and service is good and that you felt well taken care of during your stay.

I hope that we will have the pleasure to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

My family and I had a great experience at the Hilton Paris La Defense. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The facilities were nice, clean and modern. There is also easy access to the Metro. This was our first visit to Paris and it was amazing. I would recommend this hotel if you are staying in that area of Paris near the Grand Arch.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Dear Stephen G,

Thank you for your nice comments. Indeed, I am pleased to read that you had a memorable and enjoyable stay with us. It is always a pleasure to receive such positive feedback.

Stephen G, the team and I look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel very soon.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

Good location for business, and a quick Metro ride is adjacent to the hotel and takes you right into the heart of Paris. Spend the extra 30 Euro for an upgraded room. The upgraded rooms are much more comfortable, have better room thermostats and somewhat of a view which is way better than looking out over an inside lobby. Pack a few extra clothes as laundry charges here in Paris are out of sight. 15 Euro for a shirt. Also drop a movie or two onto your ipad as there isn't much english tv, the in-room wifi is very expensive and the lobby wifi is often not working. Breakfast is quite good

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Dear George G,

I would like to thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. All of our guests’ feedback is extremely important to us and we appreciate your participation.

We look forward to welcoming you back here when you next require accommodation in town.

Reviewed 22 June 2014

Though might appear slightly expensive, the value worth it once you checked in. The view is not good though. I do not understand why the executive lounge is missing for this hotel category (9 out of 10 in Hilton scale). Staff was helpful, and rooms are clean and new. The bar is nice too, but certain cocktails are not well made (my Long Island Ice Tea was a bad one, even exacerbated by the price I paid)

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Joanne H,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on Trip Advisor’s website.

Your feedback is important to us as it is the way of reviewing the level of the service and facilities we provide our guests so as to make improvements. Once again thank you for your valuable comments.

I hope that we will have the pleasure to welcome you back to the Hilton Paris La Defense.

Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

A little hard to find if you are using Google maps ( on MY iPhone at least) come out from La Defense Metro station and it is on the opposite side from La 4 Temps (4 seasons) shopping centre. Google maps wanted to send me on a 12 minute walk!!
Once there. Check in was pleasant and the room was as expected of a Hilton.
Apparently I qualified for a free cocktail so I feel abit short changed that I only got a small Leffe (beer) when I could have had a full blown cocktail.
I spend my day talking and with people so I was looking forward to an early dinner ( read quiet as generally the French eat quite late). I ended up as the only person in the restaurant and ( thank you Fabien) was served very well and my (well done) steak was perfectly cooked.
All round a great place to stay if you are in the La Defense area

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
HotelManager92, General Manager at Hilton Paris La Defense, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

Dear Losocal,

I would like to thank you for your positive feedback following your recent visit.
I am pleased to read that you enjoyed our service and more particularly Fabien, one of our Team members. Like all of the team, Fabien did his utmost to provide you with a perfect experience at the restaurant. I have already shared your kind feedback with our F&B Manager and would like to thank you on behalf of Fabien and his manager for this.

Losocal, the Hilton Paris La Defense team look forward to welcoming you back at some point in the future.

Also consider these accommodations in or near La Defense
Renaissance Paris La Defense Hotel
Novotel Paris La Defense
Novotel Paris La Defense
#8 of 41 in La Defense

Been to Hilton Paris La Defense? Share your experiences!