“Clean and comfortable”

Ranked #5 of 41 Hotels in La Defense
Kinnelon, United States
“Clean and comfortable”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Overall nice, clean. Moved there after staying at Milinium hotel in Paris. This hotel is not close to heart of Paris but taxi service readily available. Much nicer then hotels in the city. Allow 4 people to stay in a room. Would stay there again. Overall great experience for my family.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

HotelManager92, General Manager at Hilton Paris La Defense, responded to this review, 12 August 2014
Dear Neil S,

I would like to thank you for the time taken to post your feedback following your visit.

I am pleased to note that you and your family appreciated being with us and that our facility fully met your expectations.

Rest assured that all of the team looks forward to welcoming you and your family back for a future stay in Paris.

Gerald.vanreck@hilton.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (159)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Snoqualmie, Washington
Reviewed 3 August 2014

We recently stayed here on a vacation (using Hilton Points). The hotel is nice enough, the room was very clean, the bathroom was large. The hotel staff was amazing. They really made our stay great by helping us figure out how to travel where we wanted to go, and how to get tickets at reasonable prices. More than once, they made reservations for us. As this trip was to celebrate our 5th wedding anniversary, I called ahead to request a few croissants be available in the room when we check in - my husband was very excited about French croissants! The hotel staff (Matthieu) went above and beyond and had an enormous pile of pastries, and a bottle of champagne waiting for us!

The nice thing about the location of this hotel is, it is right on the Metro 1 line, which goes directly into downtown Paris. It is also on the RER and other train lines, so getting from the hotel to where you want to go is pretty simple. It is also connected to a shopping mall, with restaurants, which was convenient.

The hotel's breakfast was very good, and included made to order items like omelettes.

My only note is the options for TV stations - all TV was in French, which I expected, except for 3-4 English new stations (BBC and CNN). I just wish they had ported over some English TV that wasn't news, we like to have it on at the end of the day, or when we get ready in the morning. Otherwise - this is a nice place.

If you have Hilton points to spend, this place is more convenient than staying out at Charles De Gaulle airport, and less expensive than the Concorde Opera Paris. If you are not staying here on points, or business, I would probably elect to stay closer into the city center.

Room Tip: our room overlooked the outdoor plaza, which was nice. the other rooms look into a courtyard type ar...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear fogvision,

I would like to thank you for your detailed feedback following your stay with us.

I am very pleased to read that you definitely enjoyed our team and particularly Mathieu who made your stay the most hassle free and memorable.

I have well taken note however of your comment regarding our TV channels offer. I would like to inform you that we are currently working on improving this service.

Thank you again for having stayed with us and for your trust and confidence towards the Hliton Brand.

Carteret, United States
Reviewed 2 August 2014

Cooling system not working, a fan was provided. Construction noise was disturbing on a Saturday morning after waking up early everyday during the week for sight seeing events. The location was great for metro line, food, shopping and easy access to attractions.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

Dear Perry S,

Thank you for having provided your feedback following your stay in our property.
I would like to sincerely apologise for any inconvenience you may have encountered while you were with us.

I understand however that this did not spoiled your visit and that you enjoyed sightseeing the most beautiful Parisian attractions.

I hope that despite the above, we will have the opportunity to welcome you back at some point in the future.

Liverpool, United Kingdom
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Stayed at this hotel on a recent business trip to Paris. I am glad I picked this hotel, it was perfect for my trip.
Good transport links for in around Paris.
Staff were very pleasant and helpful.
Breakfast was nice as expected.
I even managed to do some shopping at the mall next to the hotel.
I will definately stay here again.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Dear Gmaxx,

Thank you for your kind comments following your visit.
I am pleased to read that you had an enjoyable stay and that the team and services met your expectations.

Gmaxx, all of the team looks forward to welcoming you back very soon.

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Great hotel, very helpful staff, the location is a little out of the way, but the RNR in to the centre is quick and easy. Just one change and not even 30 mins to Gare Du Nord and about 25 Euro to Champs-Élysées.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Robert M,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to post a review following your recent visit to our hotel.

All our guests’ feedback is extremely important to us and we appreciate your participation.

Thank you for staying with us at the Hilton Paris La Défense.

San Francisco, California
Reviewed 29 July 2014

I was here for a business trip and I had an awesome room eventhough it faced the inside of the mall, it was not noisy at all. The rooms are very spacious compared to other hotels in Paris but it is quite pricey. The location is great because you are right near the mall and can do some shopping just by stepping out of your hotel door. There is also a grocery store (Monoprix) downstairs in the mall area which was a lifesaver for buying water and small snacks! The only complaint I had about the hotel was that they did not have a business center, for a hotel that is in the "financial district" of Paris, that was rather disappointing. Also they charge for Wi-fi (I believe if you're a hilton honors member its free). Overall great experience and would stay there again!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Dear ChisaL,

I want to thank you for having stayed in our hotel for your business trip.
I am pleased to read that you overall enjoyed our hotel and have well noted your comment regarding our internet fees. I confirm indeed that our loyal Hilton Honors Gold and Diamond members benefit from free internet.
Further to the absence of a business centre, kindly be informed that there is an internet corner in the lobby available for all of our guests and that our Concierge team remains at your disposal for any assistance with administrative tasks you may have.

Thank you again for your confidence in our hotel and for recommending it on Trip Advisor.

All of the team looks forward to welcoming you back for a future business stay.

Southampton, United Kingdom
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Stayed as part of a business trip - excellent location with restaurants and shops within easy walking distance.

The room I had was lovely - large and modern. I overlooked the inside - so not with views of the shopping mall, and found the room to be very quiet.

Unfortunately the breakfast let the hotel down. The hot food was very cold - the cooked tomatos were not cooked at all. There was however an excellent selection of fruit and alternatives to a hot breakfast

Staff were all very friendly and welcoming.

Worth noting I stayed as part of their summer discount so did not pay the full price of stay - if I had then my rating would be much less as whilst the hotel is very nice, it is not 600 euros a night nice!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Melanie T
Dear Melanie T,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your feedback following your recent stay with us.

I am pleased to read that you overall enjoyed our hotel. However I have well noted your disappointment with our breakfast. I would like to sincerely apologise for this bad experience and assure you that I have already discussed this with our Kitchen team so that corrective actions can be taken.

Thank you for your valuable comments which help us to constantly improve the service offered to our guests.

Also consider these accommodations in or near La Defense
Renaissance Paris La Defense Hotel
Novotel Paris La Defense
Novotel Paris La Defense
#6 of 41 in La Defense

Been to Hilton Paris La Defense? Share your experiences!